Chapter 1:The slave

Why was this happening to me I thought. Hi my name is diamond and I'm what some people might call a slave. Ever since my mom left my dad has been beating me and selling me to men. Here is my story...
"Diamond get up, you're being sold." My so called father barged into my room.

I removed my pink and black striped blanket reviling my pig pj's and bed head. I walked to the bathroom in my room,turned the shower on and hopped in.

15 minutes later.... (Finished product)

(Not me in the picture)I walked downstairs to see a fine looking guy on our couch

I walked downstairs to see a fine looking guy on our couch. I squinted my eyes to get a better look. OMG... ITS CHRIS FREEKING BROWN. Next to him was Trey songs, Tyga, and August Alsina. I started blushing mad hard so I turned around facing dad,rolling my eyes.
"What do you want?" This was a normal routine for me. My dad would sell me for money. I was kind of use to it now.

Dad: get your bags your leaving

I pulled my bags out of a closet near by which amazed everyone what? I was ready!!! I was ready to get away from this person I called my father.

    Chris and the guys helped me with my bags and led me to the car.

as we got in the car the guys were loading my bags into the trunk.

Finally we were ready to leave. I sat next to Chris and Trey . As we pulled off, I watched the house a called home slowly fade away. Here's to a new start.

August tuned the music on.
I bobbed my head to the music, singing every lyric of Chris browns song privacy. That was my shit.

20 minutes later we had pulled up to a huge Mansion.

"We're here" Chris tapped my shoulder, pointing at the house.

Well this is my new life.