chapter 6:tevenge best served cold

August POV
The doctor walked up to us.

Doctor: Hi my name is doctor Smith follow me.

We all followed the doctor and onto the elevator. She pushed the number 8 as the doors closed. It was an awkward silence throughout the elevator. As we came to a stop the doctor lead us to a room. We waited as she turned to us talking in a steady pace.

Doctor: she lost a lot of blood we didn't think she was gonna make it but she pulled through

I heard a lot of sighs of relief

Doctor: we ran a few test on her and had a talk about what happened.. Did you guys know she was raped.

Everyone gasped.

Nicki: no we didn't

Doctor: well we did a rape test and she's clean. She's saying she doesn't know who did it do you guys have any clue who could've done it?

Chris: no I was with her all day... Until August came... But he's innocent he's the one who called!

Doctor: can I talk to you August?

I looked at her then everybody else.

August: yeah sure

We both walked into diamonds room where she was peacefully sleeping.

Doctor: so as a result of the test we believe that a guy that goes by the name of Chris did it. Do you know him?

At this point I was engaged Chris did this bullshit. He prolly don't even remember. Smh stupid ass always getting drunk, doing stupid stuff and then don't remember the next day

August: *lies* no ma'am

Doctor: OK thank U. U can see her now

I walked up to her bed and watched her sleep peacefully. When the doctor walked out I spoke.

August: Diamond I'm sorry this had to happen to you. I'll get Chris for this if it's the last thing I do

I smirked evily. Revenge is a dish best served cold my mama always told me. Chris is gonna pay for his mistakes and I'm not gonna stop until he is begging for forgiveness. Shit I might not even stop if he begged me. Diamond has to forgive him before I let him go. I held her hand tightly, rubbing it when her eyes fluttered open.

Diamond: *voice cracking* I wanna help

August: what?

She points to the water sitting on the table. I grab it giving it to her watching her devour it in seconds. Damn she was thirsty. After she finished drinking she told me something that caught me off guard.

Diamond: I said... I wanna help... Let me help you Chris is the one who did me dirty and I wanna help get revenge on her.

I sighed before responding.

August: you sure?

Diamond: yes! *looks into his eyes*

August: *looks back at her not moving*

I don't know what came over me, but next thing I knew I was grabbing her face kissing her passionately. She kissed back with more passion. I bit her lip asking for an entrance. Surprisingly she let me in. For the next 20 seconds we fought for dominance. I won of course. We stopped for a second to catch our breath then kept going.

Diamond: *pulls away* wait!

August: what? Did my breath stink? *smells breath*

Diamond: *giggles* no but U know were in a hospital and anybody can walk in right

August: oh shit U right.. Ill talk to U later ma *kisses forehead.

I left the room thinking about the kiss as Chris walked in. I mean mugged him.

Chris POV
This shit is crazy like who would wanna rape Diamond. My precious Diamond. As I walked in she looked at me and back at the TV. Fuck wrong with her I thought. I sat down on the chair next to her bed grabbing her hand. She looked at me for a moment before snatching her hand away and laying back on the bed.

Chris: what's wrong with you?

Diamond: *thinking* (is this nigga serious smh) uh I'm just tired

Chris: oh... Well do you know who did it? Who raped you? When I find out I'm going to kill that nigga!!!

She stares at me blankly before turning back to the TV.

Chris: OK I see U need some time alone so ima just go

I got up and left

Diamond's POV
This nigga dumb as hell. What he doesn't know though is that I'm planning to make his life a living hell. I almost feel bad for the guy... I said almost!

And that's a wrap ✌

Any questions for the characters?

Any questions for me... The author?

How did you like this chapter?