Chapter 2:beg for it

Tyga's POV
It was now 4:30pm and we had just dropped Diamond off at home. Now we were driving around town looking for a place to grab
It was just TreyChris and I. We left August at home to watch Diamond. My description of diamond was... We drove around until we just went into Apple bees and brought something.

Diamond's POV
I walked around the house in my under garments August not to far.
I knew he was checking me out, but I didn't care.
"When are Chris and the guys coming back?" I asked putting a robe on.

"ummm... They should be here soon" He replied checking his phone.

I sighed walking into another room. After I checked out the whole house I went downstairs to watch TV.

Soon I heard the door being unlocked and Chris and his crew came barging in. Chris then handed me a plate of chicken tenders tossed in Buffalo wing sauce with French fries and for dessert I had a volcano cake with ranch and Buffalo wing sauce on the side.

Chris POV
After we ate,Diamond and I watched
Netflix. I looked over at her desperately wanting to kiss her. All of a sudden she sat on my lap and kissed me.

The next day...

Chris: Diamond wake up

She sat up holding her hands up like she was about to fight. I chuckled as she threw a pillow at me.

Diamond:your an Asshole

I glared at her I'm not gonna get mad over something so little so I said

Chris: BITCH

She grinned cocking her head to the side and in her best Kevin heart voice said...

Diamond: Niggah

I chuckled removing her covers.

Chris: Come on hurry up do what you gotta do get dressed and shit then come downstairs so my friends can meet my new girlfriend.

She pout crawling towards me.

Diamond: Do I have to daddy

Chris: yes now go and get ready

She hurried off into the bathroom grabbing a towel. Ever since what happened last night Diamond has been acting weird.... But in a freaky way. I liked it.