chapter thirteen

Diamond's POV
I sat in the corner of the dark room waiting. Waiting for the ambulance. Waiting for this unbearable pain to go away. Waiting to wake up from this horrible nightmare. In the distance I could hear the sirens getting closer. It felt like my vagina was ran across a carpet really hard. I coughed up blood. My vision was blurred. I was going in and out of conscious. Suddenly the door burst open revealing the paramedics. They rushed in with a stretcher pulling me up off the ground. I held my stomach, sitting on the stretcher. The last thing I remember seeing in August with an angry expression before I blacked out.

August POV
''WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED'' I screamed walking inside the hospital waiting room.

Doctor: sir I'm going to need U to calm down.

I was fuming. How dare this old wrinkly ass lady tell me to calm down. Lookin like a damn witch wit that mole on ha face. I took a deep breath before saying.

August: what room is Diamond love Brown in?

She started typing away.

Nurse: *smiles* she's in room 220

I nodded before heading up to her room. All types of thoughts were running through my mind. My palms where sweaty and all I could think about was is she OK?

The elevator doors swung open leaving me still deep in thoughts. I was speed walking to her room. As soon as I was about to open the door a person I was hoping not to run into... Chris. I death glared him as he just smiled at me walking past. I pushed open the door to reveal Diamond looking slightly shocked.

August: baybeh what's wrong? What happened?

I sat down in a chair by her bed. Diamond hand shook
Slightly. Her hair was all over the place and she looked paralyzed. It didn't matter to me though because in MA eyes she still looks beautiful. I grabbed her hand stopping it from shaking.

August: ma tell me what happened

A tear slipped from her eye buck she quickly wiped it with the back of her hand.

Diamond: C-Chris

She stuttered. My anger increased just hearing his name.

Diamond: the doctors said the day I was raped was the day I got pregnant. CHRIS MADE ME LOOSE MY BABY.

By now she was crying hysterically. I pulled her into a hug. Right now all she needed was for someone to hold ha.

Diamond: he raped me again. I begged him to stop but he would listen.

I wiped her falling tears with my thumb before kissing her forehead. So Chris did this huh? My jaw clenched. Diamond tapped my shoulder making me look down at her. We looked at each other for a while before I leaned down kissing her soft lips. A couple seconds later we pulled away keeping our eyes glued to each other. She licked her lips before saying.

Diamond: August.. This is the last time for the plan and we have to make every second count. You down?

I nodded my head.

Diamond: OK here's what we fyna do *grabs pencil and paper*

If I die tonight let everyone know I was here. 💔✌🙏

Anyway *wipes tears* NSW update 🎊

Any questions?

What yall think gonna happen?