You're quiet but have a secret talent

PONYBOY:

You were the shy kid that sat in the back of the class. You never really raised your hand or spoke up. You hated school but you had one thing about you. You could draw like a pro.
You could draw 3D, illusions and anything you see and draw it realistic with your free hand.

One day, Ponyboy saw your drawing. You had a crush on him and you got bored so you did what you liked to do more than anything.

"Hey, that's really good." You looked up startled as he stared down at your drawing.

"Oh, thank you." You muttered.

"That's really good. You're really talented."

You just smiled. You were excited he was talking to you.

"Thanks. You're the first person to ever really see my drawings. I appreciate that."

"Well, why don't come sit with me while you draw at lunch." You took his offer.

Truth was everyone did see your drawings, you just never knew.

SODAPOP:

Your car was torn up from a wreck.
You walked into the DX and up to your crush, Sodapop Curtis. You've seen him around town, and you of course admired him.

"Hey, how can I help you?" He smiled at you.
"Um, yeah my car's pretty damaged. I got in a wreck so could you fix it?" You told him quietly.

"Sure, just bring your car around and I'll see what I can do."

"What did you do?" He looked at the car in astonishment.

"I started falling asleep and I drove into a ditch." He nodded and told you could watch.

As he was working on your car, you started humming a melody. Soon it became singing.

You sang your favorite song quietly but loud enough for Soda to hear.

After he finished, you thanked him and your car looked perfect.

"By the way," You heard on your way out. You turned around and saw him leaning against the counter smiling at you.

"Nice singing." He said. Your heart started racing.

"Th-thanks." You hurried out.

"Hope I see you again." He called out.

"You too."

You did.

DARRY:

Your roof got messed up from a tornado. Your mom called a roofing guy to come over. You were a junior, so you didn't really crush on anyone except for people your age and 25 years old. You weren't crushing on roof guys.

He showed up and you all 3 walked out to see the problem. He got to work.

Your house was right across from the lot, so you got your BMX bike and started riding around. Darry watched as you did so many tricks. You did a wheelie, backflip, twisting the handle bars and much more.

He was amazed at it. He went back to work as you looked up.

He finished and your mom offered a drink which he gladly accepted.

You were sitting on the couch when he walked in.
"Hey, I just wanna tell you that I think you were really good. Where did you learn that?" He asked you. You were always shy around strangers.
"I practiced." You answered. He just smiled and nodded.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that."

He made your mom happy and soon she gave him her number.