Chapter One: Death

Benji's P.O.V
        I was laughing with Clay and Jones as we walked towards the bunker. I noticed it was only 30 minutes till Sang and I's Skype call. I am so excited to tell her I am home for good after this. We can finally start that family. What I wouldn't give to have a miniature Sang running around the house! Thinking about Sang filled my heart with joy. I love her long blonde hair and how bright her green eyes are. I love her smile and miss her laugh. I miss her in general. How could I not miss my angel? My green eyed beautiful angel. My thoughts were cut off by a searing pain in my chest. My ears started ringing due to the sound of gun fire and bombs. No, I can't die!

        "Benji! Benji, talk to me! Keep your eyes open!" Clay's grey eyes were the only thing I could make out through my blurred vision.

        "I can't die! I promised Sang I would come home. Clay please don't let me die." Tears welled and fell out.

        "You won't fucking die you asshole!" Clay's southern accent got smaller as did his voice.

          "I love you, Sang. I'm sorry." Everything went blank and I felt no pain.

Sang's P.O.V

             If you asked me how I reacted I couldn't tell you. I was told I screamed and cried all my pain away. I was told I sat blankly on the kitchen floor and cried silently. I saw black combat boots in front of my face. Black jeans flowed up long legs where a guy was kneeling before me. His dark eyes were harsh and his hair was all over the place. The black leather jacket he wore clung to his muscles. I knew he was speaking, I could see him speaking but I couldn't hear him. All I could hear was all the things Benji ever said to me. Benji, it hurt just thinking of his name. His brown eyes and his black hair. His smile that seemed to light the world up. I would never see or hear any of that ever again.

             "Come on, Sang we got to go. Time to go." The man before me, grabbed my arm and pulled me up his voice rough and deep.

              "Where?"  my voice cracked just after the W.

             "Benji, left you in my care to make sure you were alright."

             "Who are you?"

              "North Taylor."