Chapter Three: Gabriel Coleman (SHORT CHAPTER)

Once again a big thank you to my Co-Author @Magen4Raven! She is wonderful if you haven't read her stories yet you should!

Gabe's P.O.V

        Hearing Luke, cursing up a storm over the phone made me drive faster to get to the house. I barely locked the car before I stormed inside the house and up to his room. Inside I saw that he had thrown things around in anger.

        "Luke, brother. Look at me." I spoke softly looking at the broken boy on the ground.

         "He is dead! Dead! Yet, we have to watch her and take care of her. She took him from us first! I hate her, Gabe." tears fell down his cheeks. I knew he didn't mean it. He was just devastated from the death.

          "Luke, you know you don't mean that."

          "I DO GABE, I MEAN IT!" Luke yelled scaring the crap out of me.

          He stormed out of the room slamming his door shut as North's voice echoed in the halls. I slumped on the bed until I heard North screaming and a soft whimper. I ran out of the room and down the stairs to see a beautiful heart broken blonde standing next to North.

         "Are you ok?" I asked

         "Y-yeah, I understand he is just upset. He has every right to grieve the loss. Everyone has a different process." She pushed her bottom lip under her top teeth with her pointer finger.

        "He doesn't need to yell at you though. You knew Benji in a way my brothers didn't." I gently hug her.

      "They knew him longer though. I'm not the only one grieving."

         "Mr. Coleman, what is the meaning of this?!"

Mr. Blackbourne POV

     Dr. Green and myself are on our way home from the hospital. We are absolutely exhausted with hearing our new assignment. I know that it will hit our team close to home. I have recently learned that Mr. Taylor Jr. and Mr. Taylor Sr.’s cousin was killer while in service. There is foul play suspected and our team has been asked to look into it. I believe that I will be making a call to Mr. Toma to see if he would be interested in accompanying our team with this mission.

    Upon entering the house I can hear Mr. Taylor Jr. and Sr. yelling at each other in the upstairs rooms. I also observe Mr. Coleman hugging a bird at the edge of the stairs.

    “Mr. Coleman, what is the meaning of this?!”

     "Oh um Mr. B we really need to call an emergency team meeting. This is Sang Benji’s wife that North has to take care of now. Something about his fucking will said he wanted her to come here or some shit. I don’t fucking know. Luke has flipped his shit and lost his damn mind! I don’t know what the fuck to do with him. That’s why North is up there going ape shit and Sang here is upset.”

     Mr. Taylor Jr. is taking care of Mrs. Sang now? I didn’t even know that either of the Mr Taylor’s had contact with them before he died. Mr. Taylor Sr. is never rude or screams at anyone. I will have to investigate this myself.

    "Language Mr. Coleman. A lady is present and should be given the respect she deserves. Mrs. Sang I am very sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences are with you. Please let me know if you require any additional assistance. I will take care of the Taylor brothers and come down when we are in a better state of mind so that we may discuss this rationally. Welcome to our home.”