Chapter Four:Fruit Cup?!

A special thanks once again to my co author Magen4Ravenmention a user

Sean's P.O.V.

She was beautiful with her teeth chewing her pink lip softly. Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun, but it suited her. Her bright green eyes looked my way then back at Owen. Her eyes were pink from crying and her face flushed. Slowly she pointed at me looking nervous.

"Sean Green?", she pointed at Owen, "Owen Blackbourne? If I am right the I can tell Benji his..." She cut herself off gently touching her chest her face scrunched up as if she was in pain.

"You're correct Mrs. Sorenson." Owen gently spoke her hand going to rest on her shoulder

"Um, Luke is really upset. Maybe someone should go talk to him."

"After him yelling at you like that you still want to help him?" I asked gently moving closer.

"He is hurting and in pain. What more can we ask of him?" She shrugged gently with a small smile.

She was simply beautiful....

Raven P.O.V.

What in the fuck is going on? I clean my guns and it is huge mess in the house. South and hippy are fighting, Owen is screaming at both of them to get it together. What did I miss?

I storm out into the hallway and find all 3 men in showdown.

"Owen! What the fuck eh? Who the hell died to make everyone go crazy?" At my question all of them avert their eyes to the floor. Hippy is sniffling with puffy eyes? South looks pissed but upset. Very unlike South. And Owen, ever the leader, is for one time unsure how to say anything. Weird.

"Mr. Ravenstahl, both Mr. Taylor's cousin Benji has been shot down while in service. Mr. Taylor Jr. has been asked to care for his wife if anything were to happen to him. These men need to get their act together so that we may form a solution as a family. I am extremely disappointed and hope that they will come to an agreement soon. This is a hard situation for our family but we will deal with it accordingly. Mr. Taylor Sr. I know that you are in grief but how you treated that young lady downstairs is unacceptable. I do hope you rectify that situation immediately. And Mr. Ravenstahl please make yourself presentable. We have a guest."

Benji is dead? Ieinr understand. I was only able to meet him a few times but he was a good guy.

"My brothers, I am sorry for your misplace. I too know how you feel." I embrace both brothers in a strong hug. I hurt for their pain.

"Raven it's I'm sorry for your loss not misplace but thank you." South adds and gives a grunt in return.

"It is same. I have to go see our guest now. Work plans out until then."

"It's solution Raven! Solution!" Luke hollers at me

"Same."

I walk down the stair to see this guest. I am presentable as Owen tells. I have on pants. Much better than last time.

Sean, Gabe and Owen are standing around talking to a small bird and when I see her she is beautiful. Small and petite with big green eyes and a cute puckered mouth. She is mouth watering.

"Hello little bird I am Raven. Do you like fruit? I will get you some. Wait. Do not move."

I will find fruit cup for my bride.

Sang's P.O.V

"Sorry, Bear but I just got out of a marriage I don't need in a new one" That was a Russian custom and accent so I hope I was right and not wrong.

"You know Russian tradition?" Raven asked shock written across his face.

"I am a College Professor for Russian Lit, Russian Culture, Japanese Lit and Culture, Greek Lit and Culture, German Lit and Culture and well as English Lit and Culture. So yeah I know a few things." Blushing, I shuffle my feet and look at them

"Fruit cup." He threw a Fruit Cup and I caught it before thinking about it... Am I married to a Crazy Russian Bear named Raven now?