Chapter 24: The Beginning

Blake's Point of View
I relaxed as the movie continued to play on, not bothering to focus on the characters on the screen. Everything was finally right. It was more than alright, it was perfect. I finally felt complete and I now knew what I was missing. I hugged Krissy closer to my body as she snuggled into my chest. Her breathing was coming out slowly, signifying she was relaxed and carefree.

"Alright you two. You have done nothing today but sit here on the couch. Come on, let's go outside. Let's play in the snow!" Sophie said full of excitement. I rolled my eyes and focused on my girl.

After I told Krissy that I loved her, she didn't speak. She just stared at me with very wide eyes, not making a sound. I began to panic. Did she not feel the same was as I did? Had I just poured my heart out to the girl who I thought was the one? Was this all a mistake?

"Blake." She had whispered. She moved the tray of food from her lap and put it on the night stand next to my bed. She struggled to make eye contact with me. My hopes and dreams began to fall apart. I was about to deny everything when I felt her soft hand on my cheek. She turned my head towards hers and our lips instantly connected.

I placed my hand on her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her hands found their way around my neck and into my hair, tugging on it. I smirked. I bit her lip causing her to gasp. I quickly slid my tongue in causing her to moan in response. Her grip on my hair tightened as we fought for dominance. I obviously won. Slowly, I laid her on her back until I was hovering over her. Her hands then left my hair and began to roam my chest. They slipped underneath my shirt and began to trace my abs. I tensed as her soft hands touched my skin.

I was slowly getting turned on as she continued to kiss me. I wanted nothing more than to make love to her but I knew better than that. I had just gotten her back. I wasn't ready to lose her again. I couldn't lose her again. I disconnected my lips from hers. She looked at me with confusion written across her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was a mess only adding to what I was currently feeling and wanting to do.

"What?" She asked. I dipped my head down and pecked her lips one last time.

"I want to continue but not today babe. I just got you back." I told her. She giggled. I had missed those giggles.

"I love you too Blake." She said. I connected my lips to hers again. Those words ignited a new fire within me. I kissed her cheeks, her nose, her entire face until I kissed her lips once again.

"Say it again." I said. She laughed, shaking her head. "Come on."

"I love you." She said in a singing voice. I smiled bright. Nothing could ruin this moment.

"I love you too Krissy. I love you so much babe." I said to her truthfully. I laid down next to her, bringing her into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her.

"We should eat this delicious breakfast." She said to me. I nodded my head. I was hungry but not for that. "Come on."

"Alright." I said. She sat up and placed the tray of food in her lap. She reached for the fork and dug into the pancakes. She moaned as she took a bite.

"They're amazing." She said. I smiled.

"You're amazing." I said kissing her temple. She giggled. We ate the rest of the food in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company. I didn't want this moment to end.