❄ one

i placed the nametag on the stomach part of my shirt and i gulped before i walked down the pathway. i am so nervous that i had to retouch my make up for 3 times, afraid that i messed up noona's work.

we were not sure of what to wear to they let me pick my attire for the recording. a white shirt underneath a my black cardigan (as i am catching cold), black pants and white highcut converse.

my eyes caught the camera and i shot a nervous smile. "i hope i do well! fighting!"

i took note of the first 40 + companies whose trainees entered. i saw trainees from brave, fantagio, cube and yg k+ and i was shook because the jang moonbok is joining the series and he was the one who entered before me!

i am a huge fan of jang moonbok!

the cheers that he received shocked me and i was nervous to even walk to where the rest of the trainees are.

looking at the mirror, i winked at myself to calm my nerves down. the pd gave me the green light, saying that my company's logo was shown. and so i walked down the pathway.

as i walked, i heard some whispers.

"big hit entertainment?"

"isn't that the agency of bts?"

"so they're sending a trainee to join?"

"isn't that kinda unfair since armys will support this guy?"

i masked my frown with a cold expression that was quickly replaced with another shocked one when i saw the 100 trainees infront of me, and the 101st seat is taken.

i walked up to the stage and i can still hear some of them whispering but they greeted me, "annyeonghaseyo."

i bowed my head. "annyeonghaseyo, i'm axel lee. please take care of me."

and as i scanned the seats looking for the empty one, i heard them whispering again.

"axel lee? you mean, the younger twin brother of eden lee?"

"i thought they were both under sm."

"this kid's ambitious."

"first place? nah"

moonbok was smiling at me, almost as if he's encouraging me to come upstairs, to come for the first place. and it seemed tempting.

"axel!", i heard a familiar voice call out to me and ahn hyungseob, a hyung that i used to know, greeted me with a hug.

i grinned at him, "hyung! it's so nice to see you here."

hyungseob hyung is a former trainee back in big hit and he was one of my closest friends back in the company. he moved to yuehua and is, apparently, joining produce 101.

his friends smiled brightly at me and the blonde one was too adorable. "these are my friends, i've told you about them back in kakao right?"

i nodded. i remember the blonde guy being justin and he is one year younger than me. and i recognize jungjung and euiwoong.

the one i did not recognize smiled at me. "i'm seunghyuk! nice to meet you, axel." "nice to meet you too um hyung?" "yes call me hyung."

i said goodbye to them to go to the seat that caught my eye and i happened to be greeted by jihoon hyung, another friend of mine when we were training in sm. he has two friends with him, hyeob hyung and jongyeon hyung.

i was happy that some of my trainee friends from different agencies are taking part of produce 101.

i sat on the 26th seat and to my right was the five trainees wearing denim. the one sitting beside me waved a hand infront of me.