❄ five . five

the trainers laughed at boa's and kahi's reaction to seongwoo's re-evaluation video as the boy did a job well done.

they gave him a high ranking once again, before they proceeded to watch the next video.

a familiar figure watched to the front of the camera. "annyeonghaseyo!", he bowed before he smiled. "i am big hit entertainment's 5 years and 6 months trainee, axel lee. please watch me well."

they watched as he turned his back from the camera. "he is one of the few trainees who managed to hit the notes closely to the song in a.", seokhoon said.

boa nodded, "really?"

"he is good in dancing too," jaeseung started, "he managed to get the choreography right and his moves are on point with the counting."

"he must be a gem.", yumi said as axel turned around to face the camera with a smile.

they watched his video with a lot of expectations and most of them were met. "he's the first one to smile when doing the video.", kahi pointed out and the rest agreed with her.

"너는 내게 너무 예뻐서 꿈일까 난 너무 두려워
기억해 제발 이 순간 Tonight"

during that part, boa raised an eyebrow, so did seokhoon and yumi. they noticed that his voice cracked during that part but he managed to ignore it and smiled, continuing the video.

"he seems very professional.", cheetah complimented as she had noticed that as well.

as soon as it ended, axel bowed, his smile still visible for them. "i hope you watched it well. fighting!", they laughed at how he said fighting. it was very refreshing and youthful.

"everything is good," jaeseung said, "his dancing is better than most of the trainees." "as expected from a former sm trainee and now a big hit trainee.", kahi praised axel.

"his voice will suit different concepts as well.", yumi said and they agreed with it. "the crack was going to happen because of exhaustion."

"it's easy.", cheetah said and they nodded.

and boa stamped on his card, a bright smile on her face.

[ to be continued ]

it's a filler chapter! i wanted to show you how the judges reacted to his re-evaluation video since they did too to some trainees so i thought why not!

can you guess what will axel's new level be?

check out svt's newest song, don't wanna cry. hip hop line have beautiful voice i can't and still i can't get over the fact that bts won in billboard, i'm so proud.