❄ eight

"sis?"

i turned around and saw a girl who was smiling at me. she grinned at me as she approached me, her arms spread out for a hug. i gladly hugged her. and she smelled like strawberries, her favorite scent, though i am not that fond of it.

"i knew it was you when i saw your clothes.", she said to me teasingly, laughing. "don't worry though, you rock those clothes effortlessly, axel." "ah eden, stop it. you're embarrassing me." i looked at my friends who were staring at my sister.

i raised an eyebrow at her. "why are you here, anyway? don't you have training today?" she shook her head. "i was excused because the kids wanted to go to an amusement park and mom and dad told me you will go here so yeah." she pointed her thumb to her back and i saw my friends back in sm entertainment.

hansol hyung and kun hyung are the guys that i can distinguish and there are two more male ones. koeun, lami and hina were also present. i did not see herin but i need to run right now, lami is here. why is the world doing this to me?

samuel looked at me and noticed the discomfort in my face. he turned to the hyungs, saying, "can we go eat now? i want some rice. can we get rice?" the hyungs got what he was trying to do so they agreed. jihoon hyung and jinyoung hyung sandwiched me between the two of them.

"sorry," jinyoung hyung said, looking at the kids with soft eyes, "we need to eat and this guy," he tapped my shoulder, "is the hungriest out of us all, so please excuse us."

we turned around and started walking when someone grabbed my sleeve and turned me around to face him or her and it turned out to be lami, who was smiling at me innocently. i mumbled incoherent words under my breath.

lami, birth name is kim sungkyung, is one of the trainees in sm. i was also introduced in the smrookies lineup the same date as her and she is nice, but, as you can or cannot see, she likes me but i am not interested in having a girlfriend. it's my future that comes first.

"we are also going to get some food. we can go in one group.", she offered but i shook my head. "i promised to spend some time with the guys today and as much as i would love to spend time with you, my friends, i will have to go back to training. sorry, lami."

"it's fine." hansol hyung smiled at me and told lami to back off a bit. "just facetime me or any of your hyungs when you are free." i nodded at his suggestion. "i'll facetime you or yuta hyung then."

hansol hyung nodded and they walked away, eden looking at me with a small smile before she left with them. i was glad that my friends were there at that time or else, i will be stuck with lami who will definitely cling to me.

if that happens, please find my soul in heaven.

hyeob hyung went to walk beside me. "what was that all about?" he asked, an eyebrow raised at me. i shook my head, saying, "just some friends back in the old days." i awkwardly laughed. jongyeon looked at me to say 'are you sure?' and i nodded.

"let's get some snacks!", daehwi cheered and we all laughed and cheered along with him.

it turns out that our snack time became a lunchtime. we did had burgers, churros and nachos but the rides wore us out that we eventually ate rice and meat, also ordered some pizza and ice cream. and hey, don't judge us. this is just us being normal teenage boys.

we went to the laser tag place and it was actually pretty fun. it also tired us out a lot because we were playing laser tag for two straight hours. the initial plan was to play laser tag for an hour but we enjoyed it so much we went for another hour.

again, this is just us being normal teenage boys.

we went for some waffles after laser tag and tried out more rides. the best one so far was the one where we got drenched. it was really fun and they managed to fit in the eight of us in one go so the more, the merrier for this ride. we were all drenched, our clothes are dripping wet and so are our hairs but it was fun.

being with them is the most fun i had in years, and i mean it.

"hey," hyungseob hyung called out for us, "shall we go to the arcade next?" we agreed to his suggestion, quickly exiting the amusement park with ice creams in our hands once again and making our way to the best arcade in the whole lot of south korea. the good thing about it is that it is also near a restaurant where we can eat dinner and it's near to our dorm.

we played different kinds of arcade games, especially arcade basketball, which i am really good by the way. turns out that jongyeon hyung and samuel are good at this and they almost beat me but i still managed to be first with a point difference against jongyeon hyung.

we ate bibimbap and samgyupsal together and went back to the dorm as our curfew was ten in the evening and we ate dinner by half past eight because we lost track of time and for the third time, this is just us being normal teenage boys.

as we are nearing the dorm, i watched as the hyungs go inside first, we were laughing amidst to ourselves and my heart warmed up at the sight. i then felt a vibration from my pocket, my phone telling me that someone is calling me.

i looked at the contact name and saw my favorite hyung. i did not know what to do so i let it ring until it ended so that i can message him instead.

[ to be continued ]

so yeah, in this chapter, there were appearances of the smrookies who haven't debuted yet and i seriously love them all, but not as much as i love my pd101 girls and boys. and if some of you love or stan lami, i can see lami sticking to axel and i thought it was cute so i added it in.

continue to pray for the world because we need peace always. there are so much more that this world has to offer than violence and war.

this is i, over and out.