❄ seven

the staffs gave us the day as a break. we were all ecstatic about it. all of us made plans on what to do today. it became a group planning.

we decided to split up for the day, all 101 of us. due to the times we spent during the last days, we all became close to one another.

i'm currently with jongyeon hyung, jihoon hyung, jinyoung hyung, daehwi, hyeob hyung, hyungseob hyung and samuel. guanlin and seonho were supposed to come but things came up for them.

"where are we gonna go?", i asked them. jongyeon hyung answered, "amusement park, of course."

daehwi and i cheered happily and the hyungs shook their heads while smiling at us.

we were all excited to go to the amusement park, especially as we will go as friends ever since the show started recording. my parents gave me enough money to enjoy the day and to take lots of pictures as well.

"guys!", daehwi shouted and in his hands is his phone. he stretched out his arm and some of us had to fit in the camera range. "smile!"

we smiled at the camera, daehwi quickly taking the photo. we took some more photos before we entered the amusement park, paying for ourselves.

once inside, i was immediately greeted by a big carousel surrounded by a lake. the park was divided into six different parts which has a different theme from the other.

samuel pointed at a ride that caught his eye. "can we go in that?" i watched as the ride slowly went up only to drop down fast like my arts grade back in school.

it was gyro drop.

"yeah, can we?", i asked the hyungs who nodded quickly. we ran to the line and i noticed hyungseob hyung is not feeling well. "you okay, hyung?"

"i might die because of this.", he looked at me, "remind me again not to include you in my will." i laughed, "i'll tell you that i am the first one in it!"

he whacked in the head a bit and i returned the favor to him. since it was still early, there were only a few people in it, and nobody saw that. jongyeon hyung and hyeob hyung pulled us away from each other a bit.

"calm down, kiddos."

before we knew it, we were the ones up for the ride. the ride is slowly going up. "how about we do a bet?", i told them. "whoever screams in fright will treat all of us for snacks!"

they all agreed and i had a hunch that it will either be hyungseob hyung or daehwi. i was prepared for the fun part of the ride.

we were talking amidst to ourselves when the ride suddenly dropped us and i laughed at the feeling of the wind hitting my face. i raised my hands in the air and shouted, "hell yeah!"

the ride climbed up again, this time a bit faster and dropped us again in an even faster speed. i was cheering for it to go faster in dropping us when i saw daehwi and hyungseob hyung, who were sitting beside each other.

their faces looked a bit sour. i also heard them screaming in fear earlier. "hyungseob hyung and daehwi will treat us!"

the ride ended and we went to the rollercoaster. i was getting pretty excited about it. i've always loved rollercoasters.

i fished out my phone from my pocket and told them that we will take pictures again. since we weren't allowed to post pictures in our social medias, all we can do is pose for the camera and takes pictures.

i had ten groupies and five selfies. while waiting for our turn for the rollercoaster, we took a lot of pictures in each other's phones. there were candid shots of each other too.

we also took each other's full body pictures as if we were doing a photoshoot. we were dressed plainly but it all worked out.

i was wearing a white sweater and black jeans ripped at the knees and my black vans. dangling from my neck is the necklace i got from my mother and on top of my head is one of my many caps. it was plain white.

it was our turn to for the rollercoaster. jinyoung hyung, jihoon hyung and i were sitting in the front. hyeob hyung and hyungseob hyung were behind us and i almost laughed since hyungseob hyung was clinging onto hyeob hyung. behind them was jongyeon hyung, daehwi and samuel. daehwi looked like he's gonna pass out any minute now.

the rollercoaster started to move and i held on to the handle a bit. jihoon hyung was between jinyoung hyung and i so i think he will have the most trouble. the ride stopped at the peak before going down in a fast speed.

the three of us raised our hands up. hyeob hyung was enjoying it while hyungseob hyung was near in puking. daehwi looked like his soul got out of his body while jongyeon hyung and samuel are chatting.

the ride ended and hyungseob hyung grabbed me. "i feel like dying, axel.", he slumped against me and i tried my absolute best to keep him grounded to his feet but he was too frightened by the rides we went on.

next, we went in a disc that made us feel like we will be thrown into amother galaxy, bump cars because we are all kids. we made plans to go to laser fight later after we eat.

i am still filled with energy that i asked them to go to rides with me but they were all hungry because of the hour we spent in bump cars so we decided to eat burgers, churros and nachos.

we were planning to be a bit westenized with our food choices.

"i need whoppers.", i mumbled to myself. "you should know that whoppers are made with horse meat.", hyeob hyung pointed out to me and i looked at him.

"that ain't true, hyu-"

"axel?"

i heard a voice call my name that i turned around and i saw her. she was dressed in a crop top and black pants and black shoes. her hair was let loose. she has that friendly smile in her face.

"sis?", i said to her specifically and my friends looked at me then at her.

damn it.

[ to be continued ]

heya! so i felt like the boys needed a break so i decided to write maybe two chapters that has axel and his friends enjoy a day at the amusement park.

so yeah, eden has made her appearance and i am yet to decide who her face claim will be so i am still up for suggestions!

i hope you will continue to support this story!