Jensen Ackles-Nothing wise about wisdom teeth

I've never done a Jensen chapter before but I hope it's ok! Sorry it's a bit short! Jensen isn't married to Daneel in this Oneshot.
--------------------------
"I don't understand why I need to do this!" Jensen sat impatiently in the dentists chair. You laughed at him.

"You've been complaining non stop about the pain in your mouth so it's better to fix it now before you make it worse for yourself." He glanced over angrily at Jared.

"And you...no funny videos to Misha ok?" Jared was squeezed into a small chair in the corner of the room.

"I pinky promise ok?" He smiled. Jensen looked wide eyed around the room. You clasped his hand and held it in yours.

"Everything is going to be fine ok?" You smiled. He grinned back at you. The door opened and a smiley woman walked in.

"Hi there Mr... Ackles? I'm Doctor Jennifer Watson and I will be removing your wisdom teeth today. Now before we start have you had any previous dental work?" He shook his head.

"Ok doke. Well if you want to let go of your girlfriends/boyfriends hand (A/N for all the female/male readers) we can get this started." You blushed.

"No I'm not..." you let go and sat next to Jared.

"Now we are going to give you some gas that'll make everything numb but it should wear off it a couple of hours afterwards. Ok?" He nodded and lay back.

Later

"And finished!" She grabbed the bloody tissue from around his neck and helped him sit up.

"You ok there?" Jared patted Jensens shoulder.

"Of course I am...Sam! Sam Sam Sam! We need to hunt..." he giggled, his words slurred.

"Come on dopey daydream let's get you home." You and Jared hooked Jensens arms around you and hoisted him up. You dragged him out of the dentists and placed him in the back of Jareds car and drove off.

"Jared can we get some ice cream?" Jensen asked from the back seat. He pointed to a ice cream shop that they had just driven past.

"Maybe later buddy you can't eat anything just now." Jensen sniffed loudly and you saw the tears running down his face. The gas was making him all loopy and now he was sad.

"I'm sorry Jensen. Next time ok?" You patted his hand.

At Jensens house

"Let's get you into bed bud and you can sleep this off." You dragged him upstairs and flopped him down onto the bed. While Jared drew the curtains shut you removed Jensens jacket and shoes.

"Y/n! Come here!" He made a grab of your waist and pulled you down and wrapped the covers around you both.

"Jensen no honey I can't stay!" You tried to sit up but he held you tighter. 

"You need any help?" Jared poked his head into view. You looked at Jensen who was already sound asleep.

"You know what? I'm good here. I'll text you later." He waved and shut the door quietly. Jensen pulled you in closer and you smiled to yourself in the dark.