Chapter Two

I groaned as I was being jumped on. I opened my eyes to see the four boys while Amber laughed. I kicked at them before knocking Sam off the bed. I felt bad, but I also didn't. I sat up and looked around my mostly packed room. "get out and let me get dressed" I told them all groggily.

I walked into the bathroom and did my buisness, including taking a shower. I walked out and slipped on a bra, underwear, and a pair of black and white Nike shorts. I grabbed a black sports bra and put it on over my real bra. I put on socks and my track shoes.

Soon we were all packing the last of my things and putting it into a U-HAUL. Only Sam and Corey were flying back. Elton and Amber were driving a U-HAUL and Colby was joining me. We quickly packed everything and took the rental car to the place we were making a TFIL video at. We were all squished. Elton drove, Corey in the front seat with Sam in the floor infront of him, and Amber, me, and Colby were in the backseat.

We pulled up to a nasty looking abandoned building. We all had bags of such and they were decently light. I was still in my shorts and sports bra, not caring what happened. I had my hair tied up in a pony tail, along with Am.

After doing the intro, we started our way to look for an entrance. After a minute we found one. But, we had to climb up a really un steardy ladder, and jump a foot and a half to the left to land on a ledge where we went through a window.

They were trying to figure out who goes first so I stuck the flashlight in my mouth and started to climb it. Soon they followed. I held the windo open from the inside. The place felt.... Wrong. Like, we shouldn't be here.

We started to walk through and Elton gave my shoulder a squeeze, he must have known I felt uneasy. I smiled at him and we kept walking. I was pretty much leading everyone around. I had went through a lot of abandoned, haunted, and stupid illegal places and I loved it.

It gave me a rush and made me feel excited. As Corey and Amber were talking to Elton, trying to get it to where we'd leave, I noticed someone in the corner. I stuck my left arm out, stopping Colby from walking, making Sam run into me "Stop" I told them and they looked as I pointed.

I took a few steps closer, getting told to stop by everyone. I heard Amber crying... I stood still "Hey! What are you doing in here!?" I screamed at the person in the corner, they turned a bit and I squinted "Oh my god, okay Jessie come on lets go" Elton said softly, grabbing my hand. I noticed something on the man..

Blood. It was blood. He looked like he was homeless. I pushed Elton's arm off me and took another step forward "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked him, he turned towards me, he had a rusty chef knife in his hand and it was slowly dripping. I started taking steps back.

I took about four steps before he started running for us. I spun around and we all took off running. Elton held Amber's hand as they ran. We ran for a few minutes, screaming to hurry.

We made it to where we entered and they started climbing down it. I was the last on and right before I put my foot on the second to last step, the ladder broke and fell, causing me to land on my back with a hard thud.

I groaned in pain and tried to turn to my side, kicking the ladder off of me. I heard them screaming for me to get up, so I did when I noticed the man trying to get down. We all took off to the car. Elton drove, Corey got in the front seat, Colby and Sam got in with Amber and they left the door open.

I ran and jumped in on their laps and Elton took off, speeding away as fast as he could.