Chapter Twenty Three

I sat on my bed in a sports bra and a pair of jeans. The scratches on my body had gone away but I was still scared. Elton told me he wasn't gonna upload the video but I told him it would be okay.

He still said he didn't want to so I just uploaded it on his channel unedited and such, but I uploaded photos with it.

There was a knock on my door and I stood up quickly, grabbing my green and black button up as it opened to reveal Kat. I gave her a smile as I finished buttoning my shirt up.

"I'm ready, sorry I zoned out" she nodded "Don't worry, are you alright?" I nodded and grabbed my phone and purse. We made our way outside and to my car where we climbed in and headed towards the mall. We were starting our christmas shopping.

After about six hours of shopping, we finally were setting down drinking some coffee and talking a bit. We were finally done with our coffee so we made our way outside with our bags and made sure they were seperate.

I took Kat to her house and then drove home. I carried all the bags inside and to my room, locking my door. I sat on the flood and started to wrap the presents. It's finally December and we were all ready for christmas. But, Corey and Devyn were once agian going home to their family so we were gonna do our christmas before they left.

I wrapped all of the gifts in blue wrapping paper, silver glitter paper, and some bags. I put some bows on a few and wrote evreyones names and sat them in my closet.

I jogged down stairs where the guys were putting the fake white christmas tree together. Devyn and I waited for them to be done before we sarted to decorate it.

All of us were decorating while talking about which day to do it. When we were done it was about seven in the afternoon. Everyone decided to leave and go shopping, all at different locations. So, I stayed home and started to clean the house.