Chapter Fourteen

I sat in my room, looking around it as Kat, Sam, and Colby sat on my bed. I was just standing, looking around. "Jessie, you're not leaving. Amber is talking to Elton right now. It's gonna be okay" I bit my lip. I was still upset, also I knew I looked like a wreck.

There was a soft knock on my door, I opened it quickly to reveal my stupid older brother who looked upset, and his girlfriend who looked angry. She asked Sam, Colby, and Kat to go downstairs and they came in. I sat on my bed by Elton and Amber sat in front of me.

"Now, Jessie, Elton. Nobody is leaving. Jessie is staying right here with us." she started off. "Elton, tell Jessie how you feel about Aaron and her being in a relationship and I'm gonna exit" I nodded and she walked out, closing my door softly.

Elton looked at me, before speaking he hugged me "I'm sorry, Jess. I just... I don't want it to end like your last relationship. I came to wake you up and go get breakfast but I seen you guys together and took it another way." I nodded "Elton he makes me feel better. I haven't ever felt this happy. Not once. But, you can't always treat everyone I'm with like they're bad for me. Who knows? Maybe Aaron and I are supposed to be together." he nodded.

We countined to talk for about three and a half hours, Amber came and brought us food half way through. Finally Elton and I hugged and he went to go to sleep.

But, I quickly made my way over to Aaron's room, where he was asleep. I walked over, after shutting his foor. I made my way in and laid behind him in the bed, making him instantley turn over and open his eyes tiredly. "Goodnight Aaron".