Chapter 3: The Nightmare that came @ Freddys

As we all followed the golden Freddy suit he took us all to a storage closet he had us all sit in a row on the floor & then thats when he pulled out a knife & said "it will all be over soon dear children" he gave a wicked smile that I'll never forget it was a smile that had chills go up your spine & that's when he struck at Alfred first Alfred had a big whole in his stoumach where the man stabbed him, we all screamed in fear & ran to different sides of the room Brian was in the tool top tool shelf,Fredrick was under the workbench,Alex was in a storage box with a bunch of these weird masks,and me Amy...I was in a dark corner I watched as the man undressed himself from the suit with ease & we was all purple with white glowing eyes...he scared all of us with this grin on his face along with the blood trail drippin down from poor Alfredo saw as Fredrick was both inraged from the man,but also scared of him @ the same time. I seen him find Brian & drag him off the shelf & Brian smacked his head on the ground I wanted to help him...but I couldn't move...I was too scared... So were the others, Brian squirmed his was twords the door...but the purple man stabbed his stomach open & his ribs were showin the core bein left 2 rot. Then he found Alex in the box ...he picked up Alex & threw his against a wall and Alex was bleedin from the head then Alex got his head chopped off... All that was left was his spine and restless body then...he walked 2 Fredrick & stabbed him through the heart then twisted the knife & ripped his heart out...I felt sick 2 my stomach I wanted 2 scream...but nothing cane out of my mouth... It wasn't until now I realized I was cryin...thats when the purple man stuck electric cords in me & then pulled the switch & I got electrocuted I felt numb all over but held on strong and thats when he knocked me out & tore me limb from limb and thats when everythin went black.

(Sorry I haven't been on 4 a while...I've been goin through a lot of stuff...but I'm still strong & happy 2 update my books 4 yall)