Chapter 4: No going back now

I opened my eyes slowly and I felt stiff...stiff all over but I didn't feel a heartbeat...I started to panic and looked around for the others but I couldn't see them. "FREDRICK" I yelled....my voice...it sounded...different I looked at my hands and they were yellow...I ran to the girls bathroom and the sound of metal scrapping across the tile floor gave me the chills as I looked in the mirror...I couldn't believe what I was seeing...IM IN A CHICA SUIT...I cried and ran out, I wanted to go home I wanted my mom I wanted my friends. I looked around and seen a Freddy suit standing on the stage "FREDRICK" I yelled again...then the bears blue eyes lit up and he looked over at me..."Amy..." his voice was different too...I cried harder & hugged him. "Fredrick I'm scared" "Ik" Fredrick said trying to calm me down, I knew he was scared & didn't know what to do like me "where's Alfrid, Brian, and Alex???" I asked sort of worriedly Fredrick shrugged and looked around "Check the cove" he suggested. I raced to the cove and opened it...there...I seen the Foxy suit, it's yellowish golden eyes glowed and looked up at me..."Heya Amy...it's me...Alex" I hugged him too "where's Brian & Alfred" Alex shrugged "Look in the kitchen...Brian might be there" I nodded "Thanks Alex" he nodded and smiled as I raced to the kitchen and seen the Bonnie suit making something, I walked to it "Brian???..." I asked not knowing which one it was the head turned and looked at me "Yes Amy" I sighed as I tried not to think about what happened before we all were like this. "Do you know where Alfrid is???" Brian pointed to the storage closet "He might b in there" I nodded "Thanks" I walked to the closet and opened the door and seen the suit, it looked....lifeless I walked up to it and touched it's shoulder and it's eyes had white pupils as it looked up at me then stood up and hugged me and he was crying. I hugged him back trying to comfort him "Ik Alfrid...ik" I tried not to cry myself and he let go and looked at me " Well...we can't go back now" I nodded in agreement "I agree" I said with a sigh as I walked back to the stage and stood at my spot with a cupcake in one of my hands and it had these creepy eyes and TEETH...I tried to ignore it and powered down as Alex, Brian,& Fredrick did the same...tomorrow...is gonna be a new start for us all.