Chapter 6: The bite of 87

Today started off as a normal day, kids screaming and having a great time, Fredrick & Brian were entertaining the children and I was in the kitchen teaching them how to cook pizza, Alex was in his Cove entertaining the children as well, and Alfred...well...He stayed in parts and service...He must feel lonely since Noone notices him. It was all fun, I told the kids I had to continue making their pizza or cupcakes and I'll taste test them when I got back, then I walked to the Parts and Service room and walked over to Alfred. He was sitting there with his arms at his side and his head tilted with no sign of light in his eyes, I tapped his shoulder lightly and his head slowly lifted up and straight...I think I woke him up, he stood up and looked at me as white pupils slowly appeared in his eyes. We talked for a few minutes but then we heard screaming, like kids screaming...Alfred gestured me to see what it was...I nodded and ran out, I couldn't believe the horror I seen that night. "No..." I said to myself...."it can't be..." "Alex bit off a kids frontal lobe and the kid was drippin with blood there in his jaws and the floor board in pirates Cove was brown with the red stain of blood...I ran back to my spot because the workers were coming, they shut Foxy off and took him back inside the Cove and put a "Sorry Out of Order" sign on the front of his Cove and they let the kids go home to their parents in fear...I couldn't believe it...Alex was a sweet boy...Why would he take it out on a kid...why would he even want to take it out on a kid...I knew he wanted revenge for what happened to us...but a kid, I snapped out of my thinking and I seen them ply the child's body out of his mouth...The child looked about 4...turning 5 today....The poor mom...she had to go home knowing her son died at the kid friendly Pizzaria. I was scared...I didn't know what was going to happen to us now...just then...I heard something like fire...I seen the workers were gone and heard the doors shut and lock...I snapped my head up quickly, I couldn't believe it...they set the Pizzaria on fire and locked us inside!!!