Neverland

Harley's POV

The apartment smells just like him. Ever since Batsy has kept me safe and sound and helping me to become better, I've suddenly realized a lot of things. People care. Even if I'm a mass murderer who deep down is still innocent. People care about my needs. They want to help. They are helping. If anyone's helping the most it's Nightwing...

I remember countless times where he's kicked me in the head, tackled me and zapped me with his escrima sticks, but all of that I can forgive him for. He's really helping me now. Making me feel different. But the good kind of different. I never knew someone like him would care a lot about someone like me. It goes to show what type of guy he is. I like it.

I'm wrapped up like a sausage roll on the couch watching old TV shows I thought I'd never see again after escaping with the Joker. Friends started to play. Then The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air played too. Nostalgia hit me like a train. I sat on my ass all day watching these programmes. Reminding myself that there's a better world out there that I can be included in. If Jason Todd can do it then surely I can...

Nightwing is never out of his suit. I know he's hiding his true identity and that's okay if he doesn't trust me. Everyone knows mine. But it's fine. Nightbird brings out a food tray which included a plate of cookies and a glass of milk.

"Thought you wanted some snacks for your TV marathons." He said. I giggled.

"Milk and cookies, how cliche of you."

He smirks. "There's a lot you don't know about me... Milk and cookies is a code name for a game I like to play."

He has me interested. Milk and cookies. What could that possibly mean? A game he likes to play? What could that be? Sex is on the bottom of my list before you assume that's the game. No. Nightwing is a cool kid.

"I like to dip the cookies in the milk and eat it. What else were you thinking?" He grins. For all the years, I have never known Nightwing to be this suspiciously awesome. He's still a kid. I like it though.

We both watch TV together and dunk our cookies in our glasses of milk. At this point onwards, I realized how dirty minded I am. HAHA, WHAT?

Nothing intimate happened before you ask. We literally had Netflix marathons. Jason kept creeping in through the night, collecting supplies for him and Roy.

During our binge watching, the atmosphere changes so drastic that I can't believe it for a second.

"Can I trust you?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I wanna try something." He says. He gets off of the couch and begins to zip down his suit. I gasp and hide my eyes away in shock.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I said in shock as I laughed.

"Let's swap suits."

"Are you crazy? What makes you think that?" I laugh.

"Says the crazy clown!" Nightwing laughs.

"What will this prove? Besides, this is weird! Do you like me or something?" I ask him with a smirk. I think nothing of it until he doesn't reply.

"Oh my God. You like me, dont you?!" I'm shocked.

He grins so brightly. I've never seen him like this. I never knew he was like this! The whole healing process that I've gone through has truly helped. I'm a changed person.

"You've got me! You've got me! Hahaha!" He gives in. The truth comes out.

"Oh, Nightwing." I stand up and walk up to him as his suit is completely off and he's left in nothing but his underwear and skinny fit black tank top that basically sucked his incredibly muscular body. He still wore his mask. I wore my jester without the cowl. I had rules before I undo mine.