Chapter 2: Visiting London❤

(Bonnie ^^^)

*Liegh's P.O.V*
This past weeks has been easy for me. And next week is my BIRTHDAY I don't really wanna celebrate it because me and nate promise that when I became 18 we're gonna celebrate my birthday in skating rink. I just wanna wish in my birthday that he'll come and hug me. I'm now standing at my room brushing my hair putting into a messy bun. Today is saturday so no school.

Knock knock...

"Come in."

"Hey lele happy birthday!! Go down because we have a surprise to give to you!" Mom said. I excitedly go down to the kitchen and wait for them to give me my surprise.

"Um... you know le that I've known you miss nathan so I guess here's that surprise." Dad said. I took the box and open it. The I saw a four ticket. Maybe its a concert ticket? Or a ticket to paris? Or ticket to movie's? Why four tickets? Oh stop you thoughts! I look at the ticket and it surprised me and make me jump.

"Mum, dad is this real? WE'RE GOING TO LONDON?!" To nate my first love.

"Yes and we are going on this monday I've talk to your principal that you can have a week of not going to school." Mom said hugging me. I sigh I really need to go to school. Maybe there is a new discussion to make at chemistry. Bonnie is the one who is there with me since she's the one who's very humble at me but jonah and tracey is very distant last week everytime I talk to them two they'll just ignore me and go to their boyfriends while bonnie here just shrugged and take me to a walk.

"Mom how 'bout school? When we came back how can I study?" I sigh. She look at me and patted me on the shoulder.

"Don't worry I ask someone to give you a little tutor at her house when we come back ok." She assured. I hug her she's the best mom you could ask for sometimes if I'm sarcastic she's sarcastic. She's like me but older very😂. My phone beeped(is that even a word?)

Hey leigh goodmorning and happy birthday I'm gonna ask you if I can go over your house and celebrate because jonah and tracey are having girls day out we supposed to come right but I saw the two of them with that calirane or what we called queen b(itch) hahaha. And I asked them If I could come and they said no nerds allowed. So I'm hoping you would say yes? Love you!

Bonnie♧

Oh jonah and tracey what have you done to me and bonnie? They are really fakers I literally hate them now!!!! Arghhhh

"Mom bonnie is coming over!" I calmly said. I don't want them to know I'm making enemies or else mom said 'I will punch them in the face and tomorrow their face is gonna sore' don't think she CAN'T do it because when she's like 15 years old some boy is teasing her because she's a 'princess' so she threaten them. Now the boys don't believe she's gonna do it but they keep on teasing her then she punch them in the face many times then very hard!!

"Ok and thats why I bought four tickets because the other ticket is for her!" She shouts across the other room. OMG SHE'S GOING WITH MEEEE!!!! but wait the other two tickets? No not jonah and tracey please have mercy on me!

"Mom what about the two more tickets?" I asked quietly. Hoping not them please!

"Oh the ticket is for me and your dad ofcourse." She said. YES HOW ABOUT A LITTLE DANCE AT MY HEAD! We heard the door close.

"Hey guys! Happy birthday gal!" Bonnie said hugging me. Now its my time to give her my surprise!

"Hey bonnie guess what?!"

"WHAT!?"

"Your going to come with us in london!" I said happily. She look at me like she was frozen or something and then she sighs.