Chapter 3: I am nobody

(Everleigh ^^^ (A/N: I pick cara because she's goddess! I dedicate this chapter to Kuya_Deathly & MisterMoonlights thanks guys! 👍👍)

*Everleighs P.O.V*
When we get back to hotel. I'm trying to forget what happend earlier. It really hurts me I thought when we grow up we will be to each other.

"Hey its okay girl I know how you feel." This girl is very dramatic*roll eyes*.

"Yeah how?" I challenged her.

"Um... I..... Uh.... nevermind." She grins. I laugh at her then my stomach began to crumble.

"Ohhhhh someones hungry." I need food. I go to the fridge then open it but nothings in there. I drag bonnie and we get to the taxi and a confusion in her face. I burst out laughing.

"Sir we need to get to the nearest store here in the hotel." I said to the man who's driving the taxi.

"Okay ma'am." He's old but that makes him look like very old angel his face is let say I really can't explain because its plain his face is PLAIN. So he really look like a very good old grampy.

"Here we are now ma'am." I don't like being called ma'am.

"Call me leigh and this is bonnie. I really thank you how much?" I asked.

"Oh just 5 pounds." I don't have pounds right now but I have plan.

"Here take this 50 dollars and change it to euro and thats all yours thank you mister." I said. Once we get out of the taxi I saw him too getting out of the taxi then surprisingly he hugs me. I hug him back.

"Your very generous leigh. I know you have a bright future ahead you." He whispered. Wow he really means it and now I think he's my granpa I miss him.

"You too I hope you have bright future you know cause I can't see the future so I'm hoping=)." I said. Then go to the store with her. I look at the window then I saw the taxi is nearly gone. How?! I mean when we got here?! WHATTTTT!

"So what are we doing here again?" She asked/whispered. I laughed at her then go get some chips and drinks.

"Thats 5 pounds ma'am." 5 pounds how much?!

"Here take this 20 dollars I don't really know how much is a poud you know so just take this." I saw the lit on her face but then it turns sad.

"I can't take this ma'am its too much." She said.

"Nope the too much is my tip for you because I think your always working here so you need some tip for sure!" I said. She thanked me and then we walk from here to the hotel.

"Where did you guys go?" The angry faced mom said.

"We go to the nearest store and bought some foods." Dad laugh but mom has confusion all around her face.

"How come you bought that foods." I burst out laughing then dad laugh too but bonnie and mom is still confused.

"Well you see when we get to taxi I gave the man 50 dollars and at the store I gave her $20 because Idk?" I said while eating the food.

*week later...*

"Hey leigh lets go we have one more thing to go then we're gonna go back to US." Mom said while packing. I go down to the lobby then saw the man the taxi driver. But bonnie isn't here she's on the bathroom. He sits right next to me.

"Hello leigh right?" I nod. Then he looks at me reading my sad face.

"Why so sad?" He look so worried.

"Its just I'm gonna leave my childhood bestfriend again but I thing its me not to worry about because she have a gf." I said not trying to spill my tears.

"Hey its okay you know I have childhood bestfriend too but now she's my wife. Because when we were like your age I go to find her at her house but not noticing he as boyfriend that time it hurts me so well. But a month later he broke her heart and I broke his face because she do not deserve it she deserve better but one time she expressed her feelings to me I'm shocked at first but then ofcourse me too I express my love for her. That how we ended our love story." I wish I have story like that but no.

"Can I call you granpa becauseI love grannies." I grin. He nods then point at my family & bonnie who's like finding for me. I waved my hand for them to see me. Bonnie ran to me then recognize granpa at my side.

"Hi granpa! Remember me?" She said.

"Yes your bonnie am I right?" He grins. Mom and dad walk over us.

"Hey we need to find taxi first and we're gonna be late." Mom said. I look at granpa.

"We can go at granpa's taxi." I said. Mom and dad looked confused then I pointed at granpa next to me.

"Ok." Dad said. We go to his taxi the give him the address of Mr&Mrs. Whiteking house. We walk through the front door and knock. Nate open it then call his mom.

"Hey guys come on in." Mrs. Whiteking said. We go in and realized bianca is there. What a nice morning right? Note the sarcasm.

"Why don't leigh and bonnie go to the library first." We nod and go to the library. Honestly I don't know where the library is but we walk through the hall way and saw the LIBRARY sign. We go inside and firstly thing that I want is the book of scientist. When I found it I really want to bring but still I read it as fast as I can but bonnie is so lost.

"Hey bonnie is everything okay?" She looks at me.

"I heard someone shouting. Lets go sneak out." She said. We go to the living room and then nathan shouting at her mother.

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER WHY WOULD YOU JUDGE HER?!" Who is 'her'?

"YOU DONT KNOW BECAUSE IM THE ONE MAKING FOOD THEN SHE COME AND SLAP ME IN THE FACE! WHY WOUDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!" Mrs. Whiteking said.

"BECAUSE AT THE FIRST YOUR JUDGEMENTAL AND YOU KNOW I HOPE MY MOTHER WILL ALLOW ME WHOEVER I WANT! I WISH YOU DIE!" Gasps heard from everybody. Oh he's enough he's disrespecting his mom.

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU. I SAW HER KISSING YOUR OTHER FRIEND!" She shouted at him. But bianca slap her hard then I came to the view and punch her many times.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH TAYLOR OR ELSE I WILL PUCH YOU AS HARD AS I CAN AND YOU *points at nate* DONT YOU EVER DISRESPECT YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WISH SHE DIE. SHE'S THE ONE WHO CARRY YOU FOR NINE MONTHS THEN YOU JUST DO THIS YOU DEFEND HER THAN YOUR MOTHER YOUR NO SON OF HER THE SON OF HER LOVES HER!" I shouted at them two. I'm literaly enough of this. I walk back to the library but someone slap me and thats my childhood ex-bestfriend.

"you have nothing to say because you nobody in this room." He said. I look at him eye to eye.

"I am nobody but I have parents here. I am nobody but I'm a bestfriend here. I am nobody but a exbestfriend here. I am nobody." I cried. Slap him back then go outside. Bonnie sits beside me and pat my back.

"Hey le we have to go granpa is waiting for us." I nod then go to the taxi.

I am nobody. I am nobody. I am nobody. I am nobody. I am nobody. I am nobody. I am nobody. I am nobody. I am nobody.

This repeat in my head until we got home.

(A/N: guys I'm sorry for tthe late update I'm sorry because I think if I have time I'll update.

~kiana☆)