Chapter 5: WTF?!

*Nathan's P.O.V*(Newly point of view!!)

The past few weeks make my day very hard and I don't like it because when everleigh and her family is gone that day my mom cried very hard and ran to her and dad's room then I'm feel very sorry for them but I can't say it. Right now I'm watching movies with Bianca and she said she's going to the bathroom for a minute. Its been 15 minutes she's not coming back yet I decided to go to the girls bathroom only outside but no one's there. I go out of the cinema and saw my girlfriend cheating on me. My mom's right but the boy who's cheating me with is my friend only friend. THIS REALLY MAKE ME MAD!

"WHAT THE HELL BIANCA?! I GIVE ALL THE THINGS YOU WANT THEN YOU JUST GONNA CHEAT ON ME YOU WHORE!" I shouted at them. Walking towards her.

"Well don't you get it I DONT LIKE YOU I just want your money." This is a gold digger bi**h. I punch her not-so-beautiful-face ew and go directly at jake and punch him too. I got home very fast not wanting some people want to talk to me.

"Hey N you look like sad, angry and mad?" My dad asked. I don't wanma lie to them this time because mom is here.

"Well first of all I'm really very sorry mom its just I didn't listen to you. I saw her lately with jake and they almost fu**ed but when I go there she said she just want money. It really make me sick." I don't really know what to do. Mom hugged me and dad also.

"And we have something to tell you but don't woery I've talk to your teacher that its ok. We're going to visit this time the family of everleigh." We're gonna go to U.S? Then I might see everleigh and say sorry to her. The thing is she's really beautiful I messed up. HERE WE GO U.S!

*Everleigh's P.O.V*
Currently I'm on the house of B and doodling while I'm waiting for her.

"Leigh B is here!" I go down and saw her eating yes! She's here!

"Hey leigh come on I'm done eating let's go upstairs." She give me the you-now-need-to-explain look.

"Okay." We go upstairs again and I sat down at the bed.

"Leigh its ok that you can't explain it to me aswell because you know family problems?" She said quietly and sat down beside me.

"No you need to know specially your part of the family know." I said. I explain what happend. The shock look at her face is very angry and sad for me.

"That's not right she supposed to thank god because she got twins but wth your brother didn't deserve that." She said. I look at her sad.

"Okay end of the drama now can you explain what did miss discuss by now?" I asked opening my notebook.

So now C-C bonds are much stronger than bonds in between atoms of other elements. Uhhhh nice one!

"Okay lets go sleep we have the school ahead of us tomorrow." She said. I go to the guess room and do my night routine first then jumped in to the bed.