Chapter 6: Meeting my brother

*Everleighs P.O.V*
Why didn't my mom tell me that nathan and his family are here????

"Why didn't my mom tell me these?!" I asked her wanna punch these walls.

"Uh... because you ignore your phone and your mom." She said 'sarcasticly'. Well yeah maybe mom was trying to say that to me on the past few days?

"No need to be sarcastic, geez." I said. Everytime I'm bored I always play with my slime. Btw its not just a slime I've work things at school trying some experiment but one time I ALMOST make fire about that. So I try and try then WAHLAH slime!

I wanna sleep but I can't because my eyes won't let me(is that even possible?).

"Hey E I'm gonna get some water first anything you want downstairs?" B asked. I shook my head and still playing with the slime. Okay this slime is now getting boring. I open my phone and go to twitter looking at yesterday's posts.

@theonlyonenathan
-she's really gold digging b***h she do not deserve the world.
#hatebianca

See thats what you get for disrespecting your mother nate. I scroll down.

@Beingbonnie♡
-So exhausted for today! Teaching E because she didn't attend school what a shame😂.

Oh B why do you have to tweet that? 10 mins passed and she still not here at my room. I go down quietly and saw her talking to the boy who was with them I think in the kichen. Yah I think his best friend. I saw all my family and their family sitting on the couch having some proper talk. Then I go down and go to the kitchen as fast as I can without them knowing.

"What taking you so fast, B?" I asked her forgetting the boy was here.

"Oh I'm sorry I-its j-just...." She blushed looking at the boy. The boy look at me then I glare at him making the give-me-her-or-else-I-will-chopp-your-balls-and-shove-them-in-your-troat. He backs of then I drag her to my room.

"What the hell is that B who is he? Why you talking to him?" She never talk to a stranger before and she hates talking to strangers but what????

"Um I suppose to go upstairs but he pulled me and I can't escap--." I cut her off.

"What you should kick his balls." I exclaimed. I saw her glared at me.

"I'm not yet done explaining and you just cut me off. Okay so as I was saying I can't escape because he hold the both of my hand and I can't kick him because he put his foot on my feet (why does she have a small foot?!) Thats why and then he just whispered something like 'go on a date with me' or 'Your hot'." She explained. I was fuming right now and few seconds I will burst into anger right now. No one should be treated like that. I stand up and go to the door but she pulled me. No! Never I am so much stronger than her so nope. I go down and saw that boy agai at the kitchen with nathan. I don't care about nathan there. I go to that boy and he look at me then I punch him.

"What the hell was that for?!" He shouted. I don't care he shouts at me.

"For getting my bestfriend without permission, dimwit!" I said. Nathan laugh at his friend and then I go upstairs and I look at her she just look normal she didn't stop me?

"Why didn't you stop me for punching him?" I curiously asked.

"Well I want to punch him too but I'm so embearrased after all thats why I didn't stop you. No big deal bro!" She shrugged still scrolling at her phone.
Okay... nah she look like she wants to punch him too ^_^ .

"I think your mom just texted me and she said its dinner." Why would she text when she knows that I'm in the house?!

"Why would she text?" I asked without thinking.

"Ofcourse you ignored her the past few days girl." She playfully rolled my eye.

"Wait what is that smell its like a smell of SARCASTIC of yours." I said.

"Well I'm not sarcastic I'm stating the truth." She said. We go down a sec and saw them all at the dining table waiting for us. Why would they wait?! They should probobly eat because its yum yum. So now its so awkward because they all looking at me. Do I have something on my face?

"Okay lets eat we don't want it to be cold." Mom said. Thanks mom but still not forgiving you! Someone knocks on the door really this late?!

"Maybe you want to take that door lele." Dad said. I mentally roll my eyes and fake a smile so they won't see. I go to the door maybe it was a serial killer or a murderer or a kidnapper why would my parents want me to open the door. I look at the boy and seems like my age wearing a marine soldier suit. I shrugged and make him go to the living room. He make his way still smiling and when he saw my parents he hugged them. Who is he? I look at B and she shrugged and drag me to the table. The boy who hugged my parents sit next to me still smiling. Does he have a days that he do not smile? I smile back.

"Not wanting to be awkward but I'm everleigh and you are?" I said not wanting to be awkward between all of us.

"Um I'm Ethan nice to meet you." He said.

"So yeah you to meet now and I want to tell you that you guys are twins." Mom 'happily' said. Wow now she's happy because I saw my brother and I feel betrayed because of it! I look at mom and give her a death glare. I run until I reach the tree house and looking at the stars. Stars make me want to forget. Star. A huge ball of gas held together by gravity. The central core of a star is extremely hot and produces energy. Some of this energy is released as visible light, which makes the starglow. That's what nathan told me when we're here.

"Excuse me but am I interrupting your thoughts ma'am?" A familiar voice asked. I look around and saw nathan leaning on the door wood(wood door?) Smirking at me.

"Uh yeah your interrpting me." I grin. I still not forgive him.

"Sorry ma'am but why are you here not there? Why did you run? You dont need to answer I'm not pushing you okay" He asked. I nod at him and pat the seat next to me and he sits.

"Its just that when the day after we go to london. My mom and dad want to talk to me and blah blah then soon it was out of my moms mouth that I have a twin brother at first it surprise me but second I'm really angry because of her lying to me. So I ran here and remember the old times wishing we're still kids that time but I can't bring the past to present right but if I became a scientist. I will invent a time travel or a something that you can bring back some of the past or I can make something." I look at him. He hugs me and I hug back.

"You should be blessed because of you have a brother but the only thing I have is a best mate lets say he's like a big brother to me and the boy you punched earlier thats my best mate. He's name is collins and he be like how am I getting that girl I mean you know her bestfriend and I laugh at that time." He said. I look at the stars and he look too.

"Remember when I told you about stars like they glowing." He said. I ofcourse remember.

"Yeah and I don't want to forget it." I said.

"Yeah they're like your eyes they're glowing." He said.

^1 hout later^

We head back at the house and I forgive him that time I've talk to my brother and accept him as my brother. He have 1 month to spend time with so I can't wait to spend all my time on him. They're now gone me and B having our sleepover my brother will stay here and yeah. Tomorrow I'm going to the churh and thank god because of what luck I've got today❤❤.

____________________________________
A/N: sorry guys I just updated! And hope you like it my eyes they are like blurring because I havey eyes on my phone all day! And my birthday is on sunday wish me luck!!!! So yeah VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT WILL I DO NEXT!

kiana♡