| AOTJ 181: One-shot Special |

A one-shot for y'all since I've got nothing to do.

Btw, I noticed I've published two chapters with the same content (tho i don't know how that happened) i think it was 90 and 93 and I just wanted to apologize.

Warning: The author of this book was extremely bored while making it and was not in her right mind during the time. If you read anything weird or confusing and it's making your head ache, then please refrain from reading any further. Again, you were warned.

I do not own Attack on Titan. Except this weird OC I made and this weird as hell one-shot story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn't know where she was.

Squinting her eyes while inspecting her surroundings, the girl frowned.

Wherever she turned, all she could see was the ruins of houses, as if something trampled over them. Rubbles lay scattered around on what she assumed to be a street.

She was standing on top of the roof of a wrecked house, and alone.

Except for the dead bodies.

The girl thought while observing around. Corpses were lying down on the ground below her, wearing terrified expressions. The girl didn't bother to think about what killed them in the first place.

She looked much farther ahead and saw huge massive walls surrounding the abandoned city.

The girl brought up a hand and scratched the back of her head. She looked around her and found nobody else she could ask.

The girl couldn't remember who she was, or where she was even from.

All she knew were the basic kinds of things.

The girl walked a few steps, looking around her again for something useful.

Hello, random character I just made.

The girl jolted and when a sudden voice boomed in her head.

She looked around, sweat trickling down her temple.

"Who are you?!" She asked, half-yelled.

Me?

The voice asked, sounding a bit offended.

You don't know who I am? Unbelievable!

The girl reached a finger and covered her ear with it, an annoyed expression on her face.

"Don't yell, geez."

Well, since I just created you, it's high time you know the basics, girl.

The said girl frowned. "Who are you?" She looked at the sky. "And what do you mean by you created me?"

Exactly as it means, peasant!

The girl scowled and groaned​as she held her head. "You're so loud. So? What's your name?"

.. My name is...

The girl heard nothing for a few moments, no doubt the weird voice pausing for dramatic effect.

... Authoria! The almighty​ author of this damn shitty book and creator of you! Rejoice, random character!

The girl's eye twitched. Man, this author is a loud one.

"Okay, fine, whatever. So you're my creator." She sighed, resting both hands on her hips. "Why am I here?"