Gone

Hey, guys, I'm finally back! So I realized that the other chapters were about finding the love interest now what I might do is make a bad ending and a good one. I've decided to do this cause why not? anywhore, let's get started, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shin's POV

It happened

It actually happened,

they're dead,

If you're wondering what's happening I guess I could tell you, I'm at my foster parents grave, the wind whipping around, rain falling harshly and I'm standing here tears pouring down my cheeks I could've done something, that's what hurts me, I COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING.

I've resorted back to my shallow hollow state as I walk out of the cemetery to my limo and I swear to Kami and Yami (Naruto reference) I won't love anymore.

~Tim Kip brought to you by SasuNaru~

I was up all night so my alarm clock didn't really shock me I went into the shower not even singing and did what you do in a shower, shower... I stepped out of the shower and dried myself before putting on concealer under my eyes, speaking about my eyes the seemed darker, almost onyx-like, I ignored it and put on the uniform and just walked down the stairs, my feet the only noise as the maids and butlers were afraid of me, oh did I tell you Sebastion left me... he wrote a note saying quote on quote, "You are too much of a brat that I quit, do not look for me or your life and family will be in danger" I chuckle at that knowing my family is dead it... humors me. I get into my limo and my driver starts driving to Ouran High School.

~Tim Kip brought to you by, SEPTIPLIER fanfictions~

I walk out of the limo and make my way to 2-A, students now frightened of me back away and I smirk. I see Tamaki run towards me and I crouched and jumped over him not sparing him a mere glance. I walk into the class glaring at anyone who looked at me even Kyoya. I went through the day but of course, it wasn't normal because as lunch rolled around I was taken, not by my will, of course not, I was dragged to music room 3, the place the 'Host Club' reside in. I sigh as a blindfold is taken off of me and see 7 faces looking at me, knowing what they would ask I said, "Only one question" They scattered and decided on a question so Tamaki voiced their thoughts, "Why are you acting this way?" I lowly chuckle then it turns into a full blown laughter fit, I ask with no emotion in my voice, "That's your question... heh... ask Kyoya." I free myself from the ropes and leave the room using the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so so so sorry for not updating I hope you liked this short chappie,

Fuck Life,

Crystaleye3