Twin Omake (!!Warning!!) 1/2

(7/21/17)

Shin's POV

I walk around the twins garden making a flower crown because mine burned down when I was cooking some thing, heh heh. As I put it atop my head, Hikaru slithered his arms around me and hugged my back as I start to blush I ask him, "Hika, w-what are you doing?", He whispers in my ear, "What do you think I'm doing" even though he probably has a mischevious smile on his face, I can practically imagine it. Kaoru walks in and says, "Hm, having fun with out me, huh?" I respond by blushing and say, "N-no nothings happening Kao", "Are you lying to Kaoru, Shin-chan~" Kaoru walks towards me, "I think you need to be... punished" Hikaru hits a spot on my back that made me fall asleep

___This is funded by Hardcore Neko Ereri *Nosebleed*___

I wake up in a room with... toys on the wall, Hikaru is on my left and Kaoru is on my right both looking at me Hikaru then said, "Time for punishment~" I then noticed my hands were tied to the bed post and my legs were also tied. Kaoru slipped a lubed up cock ring on my member. That when Hikaru also put a vibrator that was also lubed up (currently turned off) into me, at first it felt weird with the slimy substance in me but it hurt a little after wards then it was fully in me I forgot the pain because Kaoru was moving his hand up and down my shaft (the amount of words for a dick is fucking insane) I moaned at the pleasure I was feeling from the vibrator hitting a spot that felt so good, I also moaned at the pleasure of my dick being fondled with. The vibrator started vibrating and Kaoru took his hand off my dick and he and Hikaru stood next to the bed.  I started to ask what was going on but the Vibrator started vibrating so much but this wasn't it Hikaru gave Kaoru the remote and walked to me getting on the bed, kissing me Kaoru being jealous turned the Vibrator all the way up I moaned as it pushed against my g-spot and thrust my pelvis going against Hikaru's own member, he moaned as he started to suck on my nipples (forgot to mention Shin is naked and the brothers are in their boxers) He took an ice cube from out of no where and Kaoru turned off the Vibrator. Hikaru lead the Ice cube to my perky nipple, Kaoru took out his semi hard member as the Ice cube trailed down my stomach I moaned and tried to put on my best show for the brothers, this is their house anyway. I rubbed my member against the fabric of Hikaru's boxers making him moan. Not leaving out Kaoru I moaned out his name as the Ice cube went along my dick and into my hot tight aching hole "KAORU, HARDER~" Kaoru had enough and finally cummed (Sprayed his love juice) He still was hard though. Without noticing I realized that Hikaru slipped a pill in my hole and the juices from my body dissolved it and I was fully hard. (7/22/17) Kaoru was still hard after he cummed and went over to me, Hikaru stood next to the bed with Kaoru and asked him, "Neh brother you have a little problem, need me to help." Kaoru was pushed up against the wall as he nodded his head, this was his first blow job from his brother, but it's like his body needed him. Hikaru smirked as he led his head between his brother's legs and kitten licked the top of his dick. I was getting even harder, I was going to burst. Kaoru gasped as his brother licked up his long hard shaft. Kaoru couldn't take it anymore and made his brother deep throat him, he cummed when Hikaru started to play with his balls, the slightly whitish clear liquid went down Hikaru's throat and he reluctantly swallowed it. Hikaru then kitten licked the tip of his younger brother's dick. I moved my body in different ways to be comfortable with my member begging to be touched and pleading to cum. "Did you think we forgot about you" Kaoru turns off the vibrator and Hikaru...

To be Continued when I have ideas :)

So guys here is the first part of the Twin Omake. There will be more in 2 or 3 days, I'm having some life issues so i'm sorry this is out later than expected

(I'm going to fucking Yaoi Hell, SMUT AND LEMON LUBE EVERYWHERE)

Fuck life,

Crystaleye3