Chapter Three ~ WHAAAT

don't play the song yet!

Words: 1373

Chapter Three ~ WHAAAT

As these thoughts came to mind I heard my doorbell ring and went to answer it only to see Mori,

In a strained voice, I asked him, "Takashi? What are you doing here?"

I then see the host club behind him and am quick to close the door.....or try to he put his foot in a little wedge between the door and the doorway I feel no power so I give up and book it to my room and locked it, I looked into the mirror and saw a tousled up version of myself, my bright blue eyes a darker shade, my hair...don't get me started on it, and as I held up my wrists i saw deep gashes across them I thought to myself it's best to change into sweatpants and hoodie, so i quickly changed into them and went downstairs, I saw them all so I started by saying,

"So what are you doing here?" I asked impatiently i was about to sleep but they knocked on my door,

Hikaru and Kaoru nervously scratched the back of their necks and both said,"Sorry " I thought about pranking them and gave them a closed-eyed smile with flowers around me and said, "Oh it's fine, But you have to do SOMETHING for me to forgive you both," I could tell they had been shocked but eagerly nodded wanting to get it over with, knowing they want to get it over with i added, "But that's beside the point, why did EVERYONE come?" my cuts were starting to get irritated and I wanted them out of here before my parents come home, OH GOD MY PARENTS COME HOME IN 30 MINS, CRAP. "We simply came because if one of our hosts ran away we would lose 40% of our profits," Kyoya said, getting up quickly, I said "Well you guys kinda have to go.." and ushered them out. (hehe USHERed them I'm so punny) but Kyoya being well Kyoya had to be nosey saying, "Is it your parents, i would like to meet them." He just had to I internally sighed knowing my parents would crash through the do- oh here they are. I see my mother and father hurl in from the grand double doors (Picture below)

 I see my mother and father hurl in from the grand double doors (Picture below)

Shin's 'Dad'

Shin's 'Mom'

Shin's 'Mom'

My mother in her suit with her case as you can probably tell she is a lawyer the best actually she has won almost all of her cases. My father though was a demon exorcist I was glad that he actually hid his gear, he found me and thought I was a good son I mean I am an angel. They looked towards us and yelled "HONEY" before trapping me in a death hug i quickly croaked out, "T-Takashi!" he almost immediately lifted me up and held me to his chest feeling suddenly embarrassed I dug my face in his chest my ears perked up from the hoodie but not enough to push the hoo- oh wait it did they flicked them off and my tail somehow got out of my pants (Anime logic) and wrapped around Takashi urging him to touch my ears he sat on the couch and caressed them slowly in a motion to where I was in a half-conscious state meaning I couldn't move but I could hear and see thanks to my half-angel state I glanced around and heard bits of the conversation but not much it was all in all good. Well, that's how I wanted it to go Kyoya asked personal questions to my father and my father being as stupid as he is decided to show Kyoya his personal sword Akuma after that I let sleep consume me.