Once upon a time....

There was a town called Storybroke. The people who lived in that town were a little weird. If you took a second look to this people, you would recognise them. They would remind you of some fairytale characters. Every day was the same in Storybroke. Every day the people did the same thing as that they did the day before. None of these people had ever leaved the town and no-one new ever came in Storybroke.

There was mayor of Storybrook. Her name was Regina. She had short black hair and she was looking good. She was the most beautiful woman in town. She was always dressed in suit pants. But there was one thing she didn't have and that was true love. She didn't have a husband or children. The people in Storybroke didn't like her that much. So she had always a lonely feeling, it didn't matter how powerful she was.

Regina was walking in the street she felt lonely. She walked to her office. When Regina was in her office she grabbed a red apple out the fruit bowl. She was angry, because her plan didn't work. She was still lonely, even now she was in a world without magic.

Regina used to be the Evil queen in it enchanted forest. She casted a curse. All the people in the Forrest didn't remember who they are. Then the people lived in Storybrook with other identities. She casted the curse, so she could find her happy ending.

Regina didn't know what to do about her feeling, so she went to mister Gold. Mister Gold gave her some advice. He told her that maybe she could adopt a child. "A child will always love you, because you raise it" he said. Regina was happy that she finally had a  solution about her problem. So she stepped in her grey car and left as first person Storybroke.