Liar

James woke up but he wasn't in the same room where he fell a sleep. It was a dark place and he wasn't alone he felt it. There was another person and he recognised the shape of Regina. He did his eyes open again. He wasn't dreaming it was real. "Where am I?" "You are at some place horrible" laughed she evil. "But why? What did I do to you?" "You lied to me!" "About What?" "Sorry I'm late, so I haven't much time to explain, but is this seriously a question? You know what I mean big pretty little liar fan that you are! You are little, and a liar, but you're not pretty! I seriously hate you! You shouldn't have lied to me about your name!" Shouted Regina. "Do you hate me because I'm a pretty little liars fan or because I lied about my name?" "Your name of course and now I'm gonna destroy your happiness if it is the last thing I do!" "I wish you good luck". "There is one thing you don't know. I used to be the Evil Queen and I am powerful I have magic". Regina walked slowly to James and ripped his hart out. James looked to her with big eyes "This isn't possible'. "Now I can command you, you will do everything I say to you. Now you're my pet I can do whatever I want to you and with you" laughed she evil. "First of all forget about your past life and this moment. You're getting a new identity. You're new name is Sheriff Graham" said Regina Happy.
And Regina lived happily ever after.