Chapter 4-Jocks vs Nerds

Credit to fairdahila-art on tumblr. Also when talking as a nerd i'm just going to put their first name down.While talking as a Diamond i'm putting their full name down.

Blue POV

I woke up around 10:30 in the morning.I got up and got dressed and went down to eat breakfast.As I was eating breakfast I went through Gemagram. As I was going through peoples pictures I got a text from Pearl.I exited out of Gemagram and pulled up my text messages.

Hey

Hey  I texted back, whats up?

She responded back, The Jocks had invited us to the park to have a rematch in volleyball. Pink,Yellow,and I are going are you coming?

I texted back, Stars yeah,I would never miss a good volleyball game especially if the jocks want a rematch.

She replied, Okay but their picking us up around 12:00 so be ready.Also the cheerleaders are going to be there.

Ok,see you then! I replied

I finished breakfast and went back upstairs to change into my volleyball outfit.Even though we were nerds we still participated in sports-Pearl and I was on the volleyball team.I found my outfit and got dressed.It was about 11:30 so I had half an hour to waste.I sat down on the couch and watched my favorite cartoon-Steven Universe.

I forgot what time it was until someone knocked on the door.I got up and answered it.I opened the door and Pearl was standing there in her volleyball outfit.

"You ready?" She said

I responded, "Of course! I hope the jocks are ready to lose."

"I hope so," She said, "They said they have been training for this rematch."

She stepped aside as I closed the door and locked it with my key.We walked towards Jasper's truck.As we made it to the car I noticed Garnet and Topaz had a blush on their faces.Pearl and I hopped in the back with Yellow and Pink.Before we took off I said to the jocks,

"I hope you guys are ready to lose."

"Nope." Said Topaz, "You'll be the ones losing today."

"Yeah right." Said Pearl as we took off towards the park.

Skip to Blue Diamonds POV

I woke up at 11:00.

"Great." I muttered.I got up from my comfy bed and got dressed in shorts and a light blue t-shirt.

I walked down the stairs and my sisters greeted me with a smile but of course White had to say something.

"Morning sleeping beauty-we were about to go get Blue from the nerd group to come wake you up."

"Shut up." I muttered.

"Anyway,what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well," Said Pink "We were thinking about going to the park."

"The park?" I asked

"Yeah." Said Yellow

"Sounds great." I said " When are we going?"

"After you eat breakfast." Said White

I walked over and prepared myself a pop tart and an apple.

"That's all your going to eat?" Said Pink

"Yep." I replied.

By the time I was done with everything it was 12:05.We got in the car and headed to the park.We arrived at 12:25 and as we got out we noticed the jocks and the nerds playing volleyball with the cheerleader as spectators.I noticed Blue and Pearl were in their volleyball outfits.I felt a blush come over my face and I looked at White and she also had a blush.

Yellow said, "Well are you guys going to keep staring or are you going with us."

"To do what?" I asked 

"To make sure they know were here." Pink responded.

"S-sure." White and I responded in unison.Yellow and Pink both laughed and walked down the stairs leading to the field.