Chapter 11-Off the team?

Pinks POV

It was Thursday the day after the volleyball championship. The volleyball team had lost by one and the coach was very upset to say the least.I was walking with Pearl when we heard coach yelling at someone.We stopped and peeked around the corner-he was yelling at Pink Diamond.Pearl and I stood there listening.

"You had to go and injure Pearl Kane!?" yelled Coach Universe

"I-i'm sorry coach.I-" She said before she was interrupted by coach

"Your what Pink!? Your sorry?!" He said

"Y-yes sir." She replied

"Well its too late because of you we lost the championship." He responded

"Your off the basketball team." He then added.

"W-what?" Pink stuttered.

"You heard me your off it was you fault we lost." He said.Then Pearl immediately got up-I noticed she was angry.She walked towards Pink and coach I just followed her in silence.

"Coach!" She said

"You can't just kick someone off for injuring someone else." She said.I noticed Pink Diamond looked up with shock in her eyes.

"Yeah I can she hurt you causing us the championship." He said.That sent Pearl off the deep end.

"Even with me in the game coach we still could have lost.You saw how hard the other team played.They deserved the championship in my opinion." She said

"So? Pink is still off the basketball team." He replied

"Well I see my point hasn't gotten through to you yet." She said.

"What?" he asked.I connected the dots and spoke up,

"If you don't put Pink back on the basketball team then count me out in soccer." 

"What?!" He responded.If he lost both his star volleyball player and soccer player it would be disastrous.

"And-," added Pearl, "Count me out in volleyball next year."

"Fine," He said.He turned to Pink and said, "Your back on the team." He then stormed away.

Pink turned to us and said, "Thank you."

We started to walk away until Pink spoke up again,

"Pearl?" She said.

"Yeah?" responded Pearl.

"I'm sorry for pushing you." She said

"I accept your apology." Replied Pearl and we kept walking.

Magically skip to Pink Diamonds POV

After Pearl and Pink walked off I immediately ran to my sisters.As I found them a smile found itself on my face.

"What is it?" Asked White.

"You'll never believe it." I said

"What?" asked Blue

"So coach kicked me off the team as you suspected,But then Pearl and Pink came around the corner and defended me." I said and kept going.

"Pink and Pearl said to coach that if he didn't put me back on the team then they said they wouldn't participate in soccer or volleyball until he put me back on the team.And since he didn't want that to happen he put me back on the team."

"Woah." Said Yellow "They actually did that?"

"Yeah." I said , "I apologized to Pearl and she accepted my apology."

I then turned to White and asked her, "Can you tell her thank you for me again? I already told her but still-"

"Yeah." Said White as we walked towards the car.