Oops

I do not own OUAT, any of it's cast or characters or plots. However, I am a faithful watcher and I am very interested to see how season 7 will go. This is just a quirky little thing that I found online as a prompt so I figured I would try it out and see how it goes.

Accidentally in love (literally)

3rd Person

The glares that Swan have been sending him for the better part of an hour are something he'd duck if he could, but he can't seem to get away from it. He offers her a smirk instead from across the table. "Fancy a photo? It'll last longer, love."

Emma scoffs, rolling her eyes as she crosses her arms.

They'd been at it for two hours, sitting at Emma's parent's dining table in the loft, trying to find out a way to defeat the Wicked Witch, as they have been for days now, and they're all sick and tired. He's never been more tired of sitting in his life and it's the first time in two hundred years that he's felt powerless against someone, and that happens to be Emma Swan and that bloody glare.

He thought they were getting closer, opening up a little and trusting, but when he'd made a joke and told her that, Emma Swan with walls came back with full force and she looks intent on keeping it that way.

With a groan, he stands, walking to the kitchen to help Lady Bell with the tea she'd decided to make to get away from how awkward it was. "Tink, lass, are you nearly done?" He asks, stopping in his tracks when he sees she has some vials in front of her, putting something in the mug for Snow. "And what are you doing?"

"Oh, it's something for the baby." She shrugs it off. "Like a protection charm." He hums, nodding like he understands, picking up a vial and staring at it for a moment, pulling off the cap and goes to sniff it but Tink stops him. "Don't! That's love potion, if you sniff it, you fall in love with whoever gave it to you within an hour and no one knows how to change you back to normal and not all hyped up and loving!" He raises an eyebrow about the timing. "Fairies don't like to get caught being naughty. So an hour would mean they can't guess it's you, get smart, Hook."

"So I'd just fall in love with myself?" He asks, smirking. "I can think of worse things." He chuckles, gesturing exuberantly like he usually does by some wide arm gesture, not realizing that some of it spilled into Emma's tea before capping the bottle. "Here, keep your strange love potions away from me."

She gives him a fake laugh before handing him Emma's mug. "Bring that to her, maybe she'll stop glaring at you."

He rolls his eyes, turning on his heel and going to Emma, placing the mug in front of her with a flourish. "There, Swan, now tone down the loving looks, I mean...I know I'm handsome but we both know the glares are just to look at my face." He winks, going to sit back where he was, sighing.

"Mh, maybe you should go back to Granny's where I won't glare." She comments snidely, feeling a little bad for it, knowing it was quite rude, but she just glares still.

A look of hurt passes over his features, barely noticeable to anyone but her, and he stands, offering her a smirk to hide the tinge of sadness over it. "You know where to find me if you need me."

"It's a good thing she won't," Regina comments from where she's hunched over a spell book, listening to Hook's footsteps as they fade away when he leaves.

Mary Margaret doesn't look too impressed, frowning a little at Emma. "That was rather rude, sweetie, he was being nice." She says softly, nibbling her bottom lip, but Emma ignores it as she picks up her mug.

"Nice isn't in his dictionary, only smug and overbearing." She rolls her eyes, sipping her drink, noting it tastes a little strange but doesn't comment, as it tastes nice, gulping some more down.

"Anyway," Regina starts. "Now guyliner is gone, let's get to work."

Killian had been on the deck of his ship, legs swinging over the side as he nursed a bottle of rum, sighing to himself. How could he have been so stupid to think they actually wanted to help of a pirate? He hadn't been good enough to be a hero, he knows that, but it was at least nice to pretend he had people who gave a shit whether he lives or dies.

But, alas, no one does. And that's exactly why he goes to his room at Granny's, in dire need of a shower or bath or maybe more rum to clear his head, so he does just that, and ends up watching crappy television shows about someone sleeping with someone's brother and someone else is pregnant, it was some British soap and the people spoke extremely different to what he was taught, but it was rather addicting.

An hour or two after he'd left the Charming's he heard someone at his door knock, quickly getting up and putting back on his brace with his hook before going to the door, bracing himself.

He opens the door to see Swan there, his eyes widening a little in shocked when she actually looks relieved to see him, smiling wide when she does. "Hook, you're here!" She grins wider, walking into his room, breathing a sigh of relief and practically bouncing around in a way he knows certainly isn't his Emma Swan.

"Uh, yes, Swan. This is my room so I would be here." He shrugs, closing his door and following her, seeing how at peace she seemed with him all of a sudden. "Are you alright?"

His Swan blushes, nodding, playing with her hands as she steps closer to him. "God I love it how concerned you are, even when I was a bitch earlier." She lays her hands on his chest, making him step back a little because he knows Emma values personal space.

Her face crumbles when he does that, looking like she's close to tears as she sits on the edge of his bed, burying her face in her hands and practically sobbing, which makes him quickly sit by her. "Wait, Swan, are you okay? What did I do? I'm sorry."

Emma sniffles, pulling her hands away, and it pains him to see her so upset. "I hurt you and now you don't even want to be around me, you stepped away when I touched you." She cries and he raises an eyebrow, taking her hands carefully in case she's playing some cruel trick on him-, which he does doubt.

"Swan, that was just shock. Earlier you didn't want to know me-"

"I always want to know you!" She exclaims, scooting closer to him on the bed, squeezing his hand. "How could I not want to know you?" She blushes, looking at her lap where their hands. "You're my pirate, of course, I want to know you, and I just got scared. But I'm not scared anymore!"

"I don't understand..." He starts to say but she places a finger on his lips, smiling softly.

"You don't have to say anything." She whispers, moving her hand to his cheek. "Just say you forgive me?"

He nods quickly, not able to deny her anything. "I-yes, of course, I forgive you, love." She blushes at the term but he doesn't say anything, watching her smile wider.

"Good, then I propose we go on a date tomorrow night, as a sorry?" She offers, adding to his shock, but she takes his silence as a yes and kisses his cheek, giggling. "I'll see you tomorrow at mine at eight." She kisses his nose before standing and practically skipping out of his room.

This was the first part of a god knows how long part story. It's just a cute little drabble that I hope you lot will enjoy. Leave a comment and let me know? :)