The End

I do not own OUAT, any of it's cast or characters or plots. However, I am a faithful watcher and I am very interested to see how season 7 will go. This is just a quirky little thing that I found online as a prompt so I figured I would try it out and see how it goes.

The End

3rd Person

Throwing a rolled up ball of paper at the wall, Killian groans unhappily, slamming his hand and hook down on the table with a massive bang, making David sigh. "Alright there, Jones?" He asks, watching as Killian tries to pry his hook out of the now far-too-damaged wood. "That's the fourth time." He muses, reaching out to trace one of the marks.

"Interesting," Killian states dryly, slamming his hook into another part of the table, his head snapping to David. "Care to make it six?" He slumps down into a chair, staring ahead.

"H-Killian..." David starts, standing and passing the man a book on spells and whatever else. "Just read, for gods sakes. You're supposed to be the patient one here!"

"A week, mate! A week of having to avoid Emma's quite flirty and hard to resist comments. If I have to lock the door to take a bath again I might just scream." He glares and looks through the book.

They established on their first day working on this together that Killian must have accidentally slipped the potion from Tink into his drink somehow, although the pirate isn't exactly sure how it's possible, and David wasn't best impressed...

"Do you have any idea as to whether she drank something or ate something and this happened?" Killian asked, sat on their couch drinking some rum from his flask, tampering his frustration as he hears his talking phone going off with a message from Emma, hazarding a glance at it to see she's sent him a picture of some babygro she saw in a store.

"Emma?" David question and Killian nods unhappily with a sigh. "How bad?" He asks simply, peering at the photo, frowns a little at it. "Oh no, I fear she might be too far gone." Killian looks immediately concerned in David's words, frowning a little. "She's in Mothercare, that's where crazy women go when they don't mind spending their money on overpriced clothing."

"She has been in that infernal store for a week now." Killian sighs, leaning back in his seat. "I haven't even said yes, not that I was going to, and she's looking at maternity clothing or whatever it is you lot call it."

"We really need to break the curse," David mumbles before thinking. "And in answer to your earlier question, she only drank that tea you gave her. Did Tink put something in it?"

Killian seems to think back, frowning a little. "Lady Bell put something in your wife's tea to help the baby keep safe but...wait..." He pauses, realizing exactly what must have happened. "Oh no, I think I might...this was me."

"What did you do?" David asks, slightly angrily.

"Love potion," Killian whispers, frowning deeply. "I was looking at the potions that Tink had and I glanced at that one, I made a joke about falling in love with myself and must have accidentally put some in her drink."

"I'm going to kill you as soon as we've gotten her out of this I hope you know!" David practically yelled.

"I may just hop on one of those train things to the Antarctic to get away from Swan killing me, mate." Killian groans, leaning back on the couch.

David sighs, staring at the bowl of fruit in front of him, thinking, and leans against a chair. "Do you perhaps remember Tink giving you any advice on the potion? Specifically what breaks it? I know you're two hundred and have a lot of memories but this was a month and a half ago, come on!"