Problem

I do not own OUAT, any of it's cast or characters or plots. However, I am a faithful watcher and I am very interested to see how season 7 will go. This is just a quirky little thing that I found online as a prompt so I figured I would try it out and see how it goes.

Problem Time

3rd Person

Emma walks back into the loft with a giant smile on her face, closing the door with a satisfied giggle, glancing at the tea she'd half drunk earlier, shrugging to herself before grabbing the mug and finishing it, not seeing the point in wasting it. Just as she's finished she's hit with the wave of how much she absolutely adores her pirate.

Her very shocked pirate that she hurt.

She's never felt worse. Well, to correct herself, she's never felt worse about hurting someone's feelings before.

Hook-no, Killian, - had hidden his feelings well with a smirk before sauntering out of there, but she had seen the look of hurt in his eyes at her snide comments. Comments she can barely remember, in fact, she doesn't remember why she had said those things to him. She didn't mean them. How could she? How could she ever say those things to her amazing, wonderful, caring pirate who would never say them to her?

He had looked as though she had just killed his puppy and as if she had just grabbed his heart, pulled it out and stomped all over it. But it was only for a moment, just one second, and then it had disappeared.

However, after she'd gone to his room and been flirting as much as she could, Emma was certain that Killian didn't think she was mad anymore. Especially when she had asked him on a date.

He didn't answer really, but she knew he'd say yes so she knew she had to find a way to make it up to him on this date. So she'd just walked out and had told him to pick her up before going home and now she was thinking how to be good to him like she wasn't before as she walks up the stairs.

Getting into her pajamas and into her empty bed makes her sigh. It's the same as every other night. She's alone, cold, and misses him. She misses his face, especially his too wonderfully blue eyes and the way his eyebrows quirk and raise. She misses how he smirks at nearly everything but when they're alone he smiles and is kinder, gentler and all around lovelier. Most of the time.

His voice, oh god how she misses his voice despite hearing it not too long ago. She misses the deep, rich, baritone and how his jaw moves with every word. And god how she misses his jaw too, it's the perfect angle, perfect size. His jawline could cut glass, as she had felt during their heated kiss in Neverland.

Honestly, how could she ever consider that to be a one-time thing?

With a heavy heart that had a tiny speck of hope for their date the next day, she hopes he'll plan something good, something to woo her because she knows that even though she'd thrown it at him, he'd plan something because that's just what Killian does.

She's a very lucky lady is Emma Swan, and she falls asleep with the thought that the man she very much adores and who she hopes adores her just as much is taking her on a date.

Life couldn't get any better.

Killian Jones wakes up on the morning of his date with Emma no less confused than he had been the night before. Swan had practically thrown herself at him and she had been so kind, warm, caring, gentle, albeit slightly crazy too. But for some strange reason, she wanted him, wanted a date with him. He didn't get it.

Well, he sort of gets it. He is devilishly handsome.

However, he didn't actually think Swan was anywhere near that realization. He likes her that much is evident; he's even falling in love with her. He had told her as much, she knows everything. Yet at first she had pushed and pushed him away, but now, here she was pulling him back at full force.