The Siren Ambush

In Stockman's lab, the fly mutant buzzed around while carrying three metallic collars. He flew over to the Dazzlings and offered them the neck wear.

"Put these on." he buzzed.

The three each took a collar and fastened them around their necks, "Now what?" Aria asked.

"Now the gems," Baxter buzzed before bringing over the three gemstones restored good as new. He inserted them into a compartment up front of the collars locking them in place, "The collars you now wear will increase the strength of not only your gems, but your voices as well."

"That's all we need to hear." Adagio smirked.

Shredder approached with Karai, and spoke, "It is time we put them to the test. Are you three up for it?"

"Yes, Master." they answered.

Soon enough the three sirens stood in the same arena they put their ninja skills to the test, while opposite of them were Bebop and Rocksteady looking ready to fight.

Shredder who stood above them in a box seat with Tiger Claw and Karai spoke, "You three will put your skills to the test against Ivan Steranko and Anton Zeck."

"Seems like a good match up." Karai noted.

Adagio smirked, and spoke, "Master Shredder, if I may be so bold to make a suggestion. Could you add Bradford and Xever to the mix?"

"What?!" Sonata gasped.

"Hm?" Shredder was curious.

"It's just if we really want to test our gems magic again, we need more than just these two to test it out on." Adagio motioned to the pig and rhino.

Shredder pondered, before giving her an answer, "Very well. Bradford! Xever!"

The two mutants snickered and jumped from their seats and down to the arena, "You girls must be begging to be taught a lesson." Fishface began.

"Well, class is in session." Rahzar chuckled.

Shredder announced, "Begin!"

The four mutants took off and fought the Dazzlings who defended themselves with their ninja weapons, while Stockman was ready to record the data from the fight.

The Dazzlings block several attacks before they were surrounded by the four mutants. Adagio spoke to her partners, "Girls, it's time. Follow my lead!" the three began vocalizing with their mystifying voices like they did before.

Shredder, Karai, and Tiger Claw watched with interest, while Stockman was ready to see if his experiment would succeed. The four mutants fighting the three however were confused, and yet felt moved by their voices. Adagio smirked, and she and the other two began singing perfectly.

As the trio sang, the four mutants suddenly felt hypnotized by their voices. They turned to each other and began bickering amongst one another. When they did, the Dazzlings started assimilating their negative energies that pooled from their opponents and into their gems.

When they finished, Adagio laughed evilly before Shredder spoke up, "You have done well," the Dazzlings smiled at their masters words. Stockman flew over, and Shredder tossed his a candy bar to munch on, "Now you must use that power against the turtles."

"Of course, Master," Adagio confirmed, "But before we get to the turtles, we must still collect more energy to be on the safe side."

Shredder turned to his daughter, "Karai, go with them and see to it they gain enough energy."