The Ninja Girls

After the fight the heroes returned to the lair with Spike overjoyed to see them all ok, but was edgy upon seeing the Dazzlings. After Twilight calmed him down and told him things were different he took her word for it.

Soon enough the heroes were celebrating with a pizza smorgasbord, with the Dazzlings getting to know each of the Rainbooms and mutants and found out they had more in common than they thought.

With Adagio she was talking to Leo about their positions as leaders, "Ever since we arrived in this world, it's been a nightmare trying to keep Aria and Sonata under control, but with Sonata's density and Aria constantly questioning my decisions and ideas it's been one headache after another."

"I hear ya. It's hard to keep my own team in check, especially with Raph questioning my own decisions and not waiting for orders. But he eventually realizes the importance of following my lead." Leo admitted.

"Boy, we got our work cut out for us, huh?" Adagio asked.

"For real." Leo agreed.

Over by Raph and Slash, Aria was talking to them, "It's not that I don't think Adagio's a bad leader. I just wonder if the stuff she comes up with is seriously the best choices she could make."

"I can understand that," Raph admitted, "I mean I once tried to be leader, but I cracked under the pressure."

"And I almost lost faith as my role as a leader." Slash sighed.

"If I had it my way I probably wouldn't have had the knowledge to come up with any better ideas." Aria added.

"Hotheads like us certainly have a lot to learn." Raph said, as she and Aria fist bumped.

Finally Sonata was enjoying pizza with Mikey and Mondo, "Mm, next to tacos, pizza is my favorite food." Sonata beamed.

"It's a food sent by the heavens." Mikey added.

"For real, dude." Mondo agreed.

"I mean, you just don't get this kind of stuff back in Equestria." Sonata said, as she ate a slice.

Suddenly the lights dimmed, and everyone saw the Rainbooms with their instruments in hand looking ready to play.

Rainbow spoke up, "Listen up humans and mutants alike. This is a little number thought up by our dear friend Fluttershy in dedication to the four greatest friends we ever made here. This one's going out to you Ninja Turtles!"

And so the band started playing, as Twilight and Sunset led lead vocals with each of the girls taking a few verses. As they played, like always they ponied up.

As the girls played the turtles and their friends were enjoying the rocking beat, especially Casey and April. The Dazzlings though bitter about giving up their voices knew once they learned how to sing again through the right method would one day be able to match them again.

When the Rainbooms finished their pony features vanished, while the mutants cheered and applauded on their performance.

"All right!" Mondo cheered.

"Hooray!" Pete clapped.

"Jolly good!" Rockwell applauded.

"You girls were amazing." April congratulated them.

"You rocked." Casey added.

"Thanks, girls," Leo began, "We appreciate that dedication."

"Of course. What're friends for?" Twilight asked.

"Come on, we're more than friends," Mikey said, "We're like a big family."

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Pinkie smiled.