Final Showdown

In the turtles lair, the turtles, Splinter, Casey, April, the Mutanimals, and the Rainbooms were laying out their plan.

"So here's the layout," Leo began, "My brothers and I will sneak into Shredder's lair and get their attention. Then we get them to follow us away from their lair over to this building here." he pointed to a spot on the map."

"That's where we wait for them and get the drop on them." Slash concluded.

"I know it may sound risky..." Donnie began.

"But it will work." Rockwell assured, while Donnie was agitated by the monkey finishing his sentence like always.

"Let's hope so," Twilight said, "Now that the Dazzlings have the Equestrian magic like before they won't be easy to defeat, even if me and the girls can pony up."

"We still have to try." Sunset replied.

"Sunset Shimmer is correct," Splinter confirmed, "Despite whatever odds may be against us be it numbers or power we must not lose hope."

"So what're we waiting for?" Raph asked, "Let's put this plan into motion."

"And stop the Dazzlings for good." Rainbow added.

"All right team, let's move!" Leo ordered, as they saddled up for battle.

"Twilight." Spike said in worry.

"You stay here where it's safe, Spike. I promise you we'll be back." she scratched behind his ears.

"You all be careful out there." he said.

"We will." Twilight promised, as the group headed back to the surface.

Meanwhile at Shredder's lair, Shredder stood before Karai and Tiger Claw, before speaking, "I want our forces to be ready at all times."

"Yes, Master Shredder." Tiger Claw answered.

"Father, what exactly are we preparing for? Leo was injured." Karai reminded him.

"And the turtles and Rainbooms will no doubt be on their way to avenge him. And when they do, we will be ready. Now go." Tiger Claw and Karai bowed their heads before taking their leave.

Meanwhile from up above in the Turtle Blimp, the turtles were scoping out the scene from above, "Shredder's lair right below us." Raphael noted.

"Ok, turtles, let's go." Leo ordered, as they fastened the ropes to their belts and jumped down from the blimp.

"Whoo!" Mikey cheered, only to be hushed by his brothers not wanting to be spotted.

They landed on the roof and unfastened their ropes. Leo motioned them to be silent as they peaked around the corner of the roof, and saw two Foot Bots on patrol. He whipped out two shuriken and launched them nailing the Foot Bots in their head shorting out some of their circuits. Leo quickly jumped in and sliced the two robots in half.

Donnie carefully cut a hole in the glass window and they all shimmied down a rope landing inside Shredder's throne room that was dark.

"You think Shred head forgot to pay his electric bill?" Mikey whispered.

Suddenly the lights came on revealing they were surrounded by Foot Bots, Karai, the Dazzlings, Shredder's mutant henchmen, and Shredder himself.

"Like flies you've been caught right in my web." Shredder stated.

Karai spoke, "Leo, nice to see you're up and about after that thrashing."

"I don't go down easy, Karai." Leo replied.