Misaki's Relationships

Misaki has a considerable amount of people whom she is close to: her childhood friends, leaders, suboordinates, students and comrades. Unlike other people, some people in her life leave before she does, and that's why she cherishes these people above all else.

Parents

She have never known her parents, although she knows how they look like from photo albums. She felt immense respect towards them for saving her, although sometimes she did feel hatred towards them as well for leaving her. She did not know how a parent's love taste like exactly, and expressed silent envy towards Naruto who now knows how it feels like. She can't say she loves them either, because she never knew them.

Daisuke

Nobody in the Utaru Clan have ever treated him as well as Misaki did; as Daisuke himself noted. They have respected him, but none have ever bothered to know or talk to him without asking him about something, leading him to detest being inside a human being. It was no brainer that he have struggled to break free from Misaki's body here and there, but young Misaki have shown innocent curiousity of why he was locked inside of her, and not free to run outside unlike her who was constantly surrounded by guards. Before he could snap back or take advantage, she have quickly apologises for the inconvenience, and hopes to be friends with him since she was always alone too. Too stunned to reply or command her to release him then, he kept quiet. Over the course of a year, they have became close and he have opened up to her. Both of them knew each other the best, since they shared the same body and feel the same pain. Even after more that ten years, they are still more close than ever, a relationship similar to Bee and the eight tails, although more intimate since it was shown that Misaki even hugs the powerful demon. Both of them had immense loyalty towards each other, and Daisuke didn't mind if Misaki had began making more friends and talking lesser to him. To this day, Misaki still apologises if she'd caused him pain, Daisuke mused. Daisuke loves her like a little sister, and Misaki loves him like an older brother.

Hiruzen and Biwako

Misaki was looked after by Hiruzen and Biwako after her parent's deaths, although they were constantly busy,she still deeply cares and respects both of them not only as the village's leaders, but also like grandparents. Even after she left their care, she still makes it a point to visit them often whether they summoned her or not. Hiruzen was also like a teacher for her; teaching her the history of the village and the Wood Release.She was very sad after both of their deaths, and had to force herself not to incinerate the first and second's corpses that killed her beloved Hokage after she disarmed the barrier. She had trouble keeping her composure during their death ceremony. She fell to her knees after everyone left, sobbing and crying loudly in the pouring rain.

Minato Namikage and Kushina Uzumaki

Minato was the leader of the team she was assigned in, and her second mentor after becoming a ninja. Both of them still kept very close in contact despite her flying through the ranks. He was a great teacher that taught her not only skills, but also principles. They acted like siblings, as sometimes Minato teases her about Kakashi, and Misaki smirking whenever he tried being a bit more romantic when Kushina was around. Through him, she also met Kushina. They could relate with each other a lot, being jinchuurikis, and she was the one that inplanted the impulsive and destructive side in her, already showing how close both females were.

Misaki stated that she never felt anymore useless in her entire life as she stood kneeling before a stabbed Minato and Kushina during the sealing of the Kyuubi. She cried and sobbed uncharestically during their deaths, startling even Kakashi.

She was indeted to them for life, and paid by taking care and loving Naruto as his godmother.

The Legendary Sannins