Utaru Clan

Utaru Clan; or most likely known as most of the powerful clan of the world or the directed descendants of the Sage of Six Paths; is one of the five noble clans in Konohagakure, and was also reputed to be the village's most powerful clan, producing shinobi that were exceptionally talented and battle-oriented; however holding a secretive, cold and loyal aura most of the time. They were a group of shinobi that was the most feared and most respected above all the other clans in the world after their existence were known to the shinobi world. Being the peacemaker between the Uchiha and Senju clan, together, they founded Konohagakure, but is now almost extinct after the event of the clan slaughter.

Foundings

Everybody thought that the Sage of the Six Paths had only 2 sons, however, he had a secret - the identity of his dear wife. His wife, named Sawari, who was an extremely powerful being(more powerful and cleverer than he ever was), was the jail keeper of the 20 tailed demon lion. When she found out she was pregnant again with another child, she elected him as the jinchuuriki for the 20 tailed demon, because fearing that her body would not survive another pregnancy, so essentially making him the most powerful shinobi of the world for generations to come. 

She loved her third son more than anybody; and passed down each and every power to him despite having another 2 more elder sons. However, his powers were not designed to be shown off, in fact, it was meant to be hidden under the shadows, doing whatever it was supposed to do without anyone knowing. Before the Sage of the Six Paths passed also, he entrusted the younger son, named Toryou, to his second son, and swore him not to tell the eldest son, even if he did doubt that it would last long. He also ordered the Utaru Clan to be mixed and breeded strictly among the Senju Clan only, even if knew his wife would have hated it, but it was to keep them safe.

Like expected, the clan's existence was exposed right after the founding of the hidden villages and caused much uproar in the shinobi world, however, the secret of the twenty tailed beast  still remained quite safe among the Senju and Uchiha clan. Actually, most of the dispute stirred among those 2 clans were because of the Utaru Clan, however, finally, it came to the conclusion that the clan will have it's own identity, and both of the clans finally came to a truce and peace with the much persuasion from the little members of the Utaru Clan. Both have also agreed that the Utaru Clan will then be dispersed as a clan of their very own, and by then, Toryou's descendant Kakumi, also the jinchuuriki of the 20 tailed was then made the leader of the clan.

Even though many people thought that the Utaru Clan should be made the leader of the village, but Kakumi, inheriting the principles of the Sage of the Six Path's wife, prefered his clan to follow the Senju Clan, and helped to build the village with the Uchiha Clan. However, during the battle in the Valley Of Death, Kakumi failed to stop both of them, even when he had intervened, but he had never found the will to hurt both his best friends fully to his potential even to stop them. Even in the end, when he had found that Madara was still alive, he had just left it there without saying anything to both of them.

Gradually, the Utaru Clan grew, grew to be a large family as big as the Uchiha Clan. They had produced many prodigies that flew through the ranks, and most of them are much known in the shinobi world for each of their specific set of skills. One would not even attempt to intervene in a Konoha's mission once the surname 'Utaru' came to known. Most ninjas in the Utaru Clan are either in the ANBU task force, a close hand to the Hokage, or the highest rank of being a jounin. All of them served high positions in the village and generally have a good relationship with every clan among the village, and even outside the village at times. 

The Utaru Clan Mascarre

Before the mascarre, Ryui was made the leader of the Utaru Clan, and then married Harumi, which was the princess of the clan since she was the only child of the main family, which is directly under Kakumi's line. Much were anticipated from this marriage, since they were both very good and powerful ninjas even world ranked. However, on the night Harumi gave birth to their daughter, an unknown killer slayed the clan with fuktabu, but both Harumi and Ryui managed to both save Daisuke and Misaki at the same time, but, on the price of loosing their lives. Henceforth, Misaki is now the last of the Utaru Clan.