Here's To Naruto

To be honest, I have been putting off both the manga and anime Naruto because I wanted it to finish it completely without waiting for the next chapter or episode like my life depended on it.

Since Naruto has just ended, and I am going to find a day to finish where I left it because I need to experience the grief alone.

I am almost scared to read/watch it again, it feels weird to say that Naruto reached an end. It has been with me since I was 7 years old and now, I am 14. They had been with me during my brightest and darkest moments, pushed me when no one else did, it feels like my closest friends all left me. 

It's still frightening and hard for me to accept that the characters in the series grew up already like me, and that their story ended there.

All good things will end eventually though, right?

Their stories though, will live one in the minds of those who read and watch Naruto until the very end. I guess that's why I felt the need to dedicate a note in every naruto fanfic I have regarding this.

So here's to Naruto, and may it never be forgotten.

This story's update will not come soon, but it will come one day.

I hope everyone understands, and thank you for even reading this.

Have a nice day.