Chapter 2

Wassup its yo boy kentrell or NBA YoungBoy

Wassup its yo boy kentrell or NBA YoungBoy. I'm the hottest rapper out this bitch! I'm brown skin, I got a couple tattoos, I got a couple hoes too. I go to Louie high school and I'm graduating this year. Finally getting out of this shit hole. Right now I'm in school in my class as I look up to see three girls looking at me, Bennie, and Ben.
"Can I help y'all or something?" I ask them.
"Y'all three are in our seats and we would like y'all to move." She said and when I recognized her she was the girl from the store.
I told the guys to move then we sat in front of the girls. The lunch bell rung and we saw the girls so we went and sat at they're table.
"Is these seats taking?" I ask sitting down.
"No not at all." One of the girls say.
"I'm kentrell but you can call me YoungBoy, this Bennie but you can call him 3three and this is Ben but you can call him Ben 10." I said looking at the girls.
"I'm jayda, this Molly,and that's Cuban." Jayda said with a smile.
"So y'all NBA gang or what so not?" Cuban said looking at Ben.
" yeah we are" Ben said winking at her.
"Can we all exchange number?" I said looking at them.
"Yeah." All the girls said at the same time. We all passed our phones around then left to our last class. And it was just me and Jayda.
"What's your last name?" I asked her.
She look at me confused then said "King." Then it came to me that she was The drug lord Jaden's daughter!
"So you're Jadan King"s daughter". She nodded and the bell ring she grabbed her stuff walking out but I stopped her and asked if her and her friends wanted to hang with me and my friend at the mall she said yes.