Chapter 15

(Tasha)

(Jayda POV)
After I was at youngboy's house for a few days I decided to go home cause I needed a shower and new clothes than I was going to start planning my baby shower with Cuban and Molly then probably go home and fall asleep or go to the grocery store cause I don't have any food and I been craving different kinds of things. When I got home I got in the shower and then I hear knocking on my door so I cut the water off grab my robe and walk to my door as I see a girl at the door so I open it.
"Can I help you with something?" I asked her
"Yes I'm Tasha and I'm looking for Mark. Is he here?" She asked me I looked at her stomach and saw she was pregnant
"Ummm no, but you want me to tell him something?" I said to her
"Tell him to use a condom next time!" She said then walked to her car. I shut the door and went to my room grabbing all of his shit throwing it down the steps then I went downstairs putting everything in a garbage bag and sat it on my porch then went to the store got another door knob so I could change the locks and did that as I went to my room and laid down til I was ready to leave. 3 hours later I heard banging on my door and I looked i my phone to see I had messages from Mark.
(PHONE CONVO)
Liar🤥💔:come open the door my key ain't working.
Liar🤥💔: why is my clothes outside
Liar🤥💔: I'm going to fucking kill you Liar🤥💔:bitch come open the door .
Liar🤥💔: Jayda come open this damn door.
Liar🤥💔: what the fuck you change the locks?
Jayda💞: I'm not opening the door you cheated on me and got her pregnant. I'm so done with your shit just leave me alone I don't want nothing to do with you. Keep your dick in your pants and it might fall off is you have sex with everything you see🤦🏽‍♀️. You don't even care about me or my feelings😒. So I'm done with you have a nice life✌🏽.
(End of phone convo)
After that I decided to go back to sleep cause I had a doctors appointment in the morning.
-THE NEXT MORNING-
I got up did my hygiene and then took a  30 minute shower and got out dried off and lotion down then put on my bra and panties set and put on my khaki shorts with my black polo shirt with the red horse and my black MK sandals. I put my gold hoop earrings, heart necklace, nose piercing, rose gold MK watch then grabbed my purse and phone and waited for Yb. 10 minutes later he pulled up I got in his car and he drove to the doctors office as we got there I got out went in and a couple minutes later the nurse called my name and we went to the room and waited for the doctor as he walked in.
"Hello Ms.King how are you doing?" He asked
"Fine just a little contractions." I told him
"They are normal around this time but are you guys ready to see your baby?" He asked
"Yes!" We both said excited and we laughed then he put the cream on my stomach and started moving the thing around as I saw my baby I cried
"Yo doc what is that other lil bump right there?" Kentrell asked and I looked confused
"That's the other baby." The doctor said
"Other!" Me and kentrell said at the same time
"Yes it's a little boy." He said and we just started smiling then got finished. We left and went to my parents house and I got out and went in the house to see my mom and dad on the couch.
"Hi mommy hi daddy." I said kissing them
"Hey babygirl wassup." My daddy said
"Hi princess how that little bundle of joy?" She asked I looked at kentrell and he smiled
"Well it's not just one it's two." I said and they got happy and I hugged them and told them I was to the mall then left to get Cuban and Molly then went to the mall.
"You ready for kylee to come out already?" Cuban asked
"Well I guess we shopping for two." I said and they looked confused
"What you mean for two?" Molly asked
"She's pregnant with twins!" Cuban screamed excitedly and people started staring at her
"Cuban calm down so now. Molly you the god momma of my baby boy but what should I name him?" I asked them
"Oh Kai or Kaleb." Cuban said
"This my godson so I'm picking a name you picked for your goddaughter." Molly said
"But anyways I like Kyree De'Anthony Gaulden." She said
"I like that too." Me and Cuban said so we went shopping for both of them then I went home tired but before I went to sleep I ate two salads and a snicker ice cream bar then watched a couple movies then fell asleep.
-TWO MONTHS LATER-
So it's been two months and I'm 8 months pregnant and I'm having a baby shower so I put on my pick and blue sundress and my white sandals then put my hair in a curly ponytail. I went downstairs and waited for Yb to pick me up so when he came and got me we went to my parents house and saw the baby shower I started to cry because it's everything I wanted and I said hi to everybody and then we ate cake but I started to feel like I had to pee and just as I was getting up I felt something run down my legs and I looked and saw ben looking at me.
"You too big to be pissing on my self!" He said laughing and everybody was staring til I said
"I'm in labor!" I screamed
"Awl shit this can't be happening." Yb said passing out as my mom helped me to the car with Yb in the back seat and Molly and Cuban then ben went to my house with 3 to get the baby clothes and car seats along with my car as we got there Yb was waking up and I was in pain. Then they got me in a room real big. I was only 5 centimeters dilated so after 5 hours it's was time to push.
"This is all your fault kentrell!" I said screaming
"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I said
"I fucking hate you." I said as one baby came out and I heard crying then kentrell cut the cord and I kept pushing
"I really hate you!" I screamed
"I love you too." He said with the Kyree in his arms then Kylee came out crying and I cried as they handed her to me. They cleaned her off and gave her to me and then I handed kentrell her and he handed me Kyree as he smiled at me and I smiled back. Then they took them and everybody left so it's was just me and kentrell.
"Kentrell I really miss you." I said
"I miss you too baby." He said as he kissed me and I kissed back. I had my baby back.
Pictures from the baby shower and Kyree and Kylee.

Kyree De'Anthony Gaulden and Kylee Denise Gaulden😍😍😍