Chapter 3

Me, Cuban, and Molly went to my house to change. I put on a white dress with white and blue Jordan's. Molly put on and orange spaghetti shirt, jean shorts, and a jean jacket to match the she put on her Jordan's. Then Cuban put on a black shirt with white and black adidas short with the white and black shelltoes. These are our outfits.

 These are our outfits

We grabbed our things and went to the car the For Everybody by Kash Doll I sung my part " You say you never be his wifey as if you ever had the option

We grabbed our things and went to the car the For Everybody by Kash Doll I sung my part " You say you never be his wifey as if you ever had the option. The way them titties sag milk den gon bad bitch I promise he ain't copping. Everybody know you bopping the whole hood know you fair play. The little change that he throw away hoe I spend that shit everday. Let make some shit clear I'm fucking up what you make an a year you ride Uber's I ride a Leer, we not come the same clothing my dear. Talking that shit but babe must I remind you I am that bitch I will pull up and find you. Everything got my name on, ring finger get his ring on it. Don't nothing move til I sign shit you might as well be my side bitch." We pulled up at the mall and got out.
"How do I look?" I ask Cuban and Molly.
"Cute." They both say smiling.
"Thanks, y'all look cute too." I said to them.
I call YB😍❤️(PHONE CONVO)
"Where y'all at?" I say
"Walking to the food court, where y'all at" He say
"Leaving out of footlocker but here we come." I say then hang up
We walk to the food court and sit down at their table with all our bag.
"Hey lil bean head lil boys." Molly said.
"Nigga ion got no damn bean head you lil monkey." Ben 10 said making 3three and Yb laugh.
"Here y'all got my bestfriend fucked up looking like some damn donkeys. I say making Cuban and Molly laugh. We all just started passing joke around til we was ready to go.
"Can we come to your house?" The boys asked me with puppy dog faces.
"Yeah, but bring some weed and Hennessey." I said
"Okay text me the address." Yb said.
FUTUREWIFE🤤😍❤️: 2345 sunshine circle.
FUTUREHUSBAND: ight I got it lil monkey😂.
FUTUREWIFE🤤😍❤️: That ain't even funny but see in a lil bit.
I got home and my mom and brother was gone but my daddy was leaving. Molly and Cuban went to my kitchen
and I went to my parents room.
"Daddy can I have some friends over please?" I said smiling.
"Yeah just don't dirty up my fucking house!" He said with an attitude.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask looking at him.
"Nothing I gotta go baby girl." He said then kissed my forehead and gave me some money since my mom and brother was outta town for a month. Then somebody knocked on my door and it was the boys.
"My daddy said don't dirty up his house so we going in the kitchen." I said going to the kitchen.
When we got there Molly was on her phone and Cuban was sleep on the table.
"Cuban get yo ass up!" Ben said smacking her ass.
She jumped up scared " Ben leave me the fuck alone!" She yelled then got up. We laughed while rolling the weed. 10 blunts and 2 bottles of Hennessy later stuff got wild. I look over to see Molly and 3Three sucking on each others lips!
"Go get a fucking room nasty ass ducks!" Cuban said making everybody laugh.
They got up going to the guest room. I looked over at Yb smiling. "What you smiling for?" He asked.
"I'm smiling cause you ugly!" I said laughing. He stood up "This ain't ugly baby." He said spinning then I grabbed his ass then ran to my room and he followed. "Don't be grabbing my ass bruh that's gay!" He said grabbing my ass. Then next thing I know we kissed and I forgot after that.

Thanks @Naeherbo for the outfits I love them keep doing your thing girl❤️