Chapter 8

(3Three)

When I got home I decided to take a bubble bath and go straight to sleep. When I got in the bath I cut on my music and listened to save me by Nicki Minaj I started to doze off when somebody started started banging on the door.
"Princess you need to get out of there. You been in there for 3 hours." My daddy said I looked at my body and there was wrinkles on my fingers and toes so I washed up and got out. I put on my bra and panties and lotion then my daddy came to my door.
"Jayda, wanna go to the trap with me than we can go out to eat?" My daddy asked
"Yes daddy let me put on some clothes real quick." I said and I put on my my whites true pants with my black and gold true shirt and black and gold jordans with my black and gold jacket. I put my hair in a neat ponytail and grabbed my purse and walked downstairs. My daddy had on the same outfit as me but he had on red and black jordans.
"You ready lil twin?"my daddy asked me
"Yeah, do you got the aux cord in your car?" I asked he nodded his head and walked to his black Porsche and got in then plugged my phone up to the aux and cut on Choppa by Dex Osama and rapped it while my daddy drove to the trap.
"Niggas talking choppas and we got plenty. We the reason why it's teddy bears around the city call Molly tell Cuban bring em choppas out we bout the slide through the block and knock es power out"
Then we pulled up at the trap and my daddy had to handle business so I went in his office with him and I saw Derek I got terrified but then I thought about it like I'm with my daddy then got snapped out my thoughts.
"Baby girl this is Derek he's going t-I cut him off."
"I know who he is daddy." I say looking at Derek
"Oh how y'all know each other?" My daddy asked and I was going to tell him but instead I said
"He came to footlocker and brought some Jordan's."
Molly texted me
Mollybaby😍👯❣️: bitch where the hell you at?
Jay bae👯💘😛: Trap with my daddy waiting on him to take me out to eat
Mollybaby😍👯❣️: Tell him we on our way!!
Jay bae👯💘😛: we?
Mollybaby😍👯❣️: yeah me and Cuban his nieces dumbass
(End phone convo)
"Daddy Molly and Cuban on their way." I said looking at my phone text my baby
"Jayda can I ask you something?" My daddy asked
"Just did." I said smiling looking at him
"You funny but he gon be looking after you for a week or two gotta take care of business outta town." My daddy said
"No I'm not staying with him I'll stay with Yb" I said
"Baby girl let him take care of you please." He said
"No fuck that I want my momma!" I yelled running out to his car then FaceTime my momma
(Phone convo)
Hi baby girl I miss you. She said
Momma when are you coming back? I said sniffling
Next week why? Do I needa come home early?
Yes momma I just need you! I screamed while crying
Okay momma will catch a flight in two days. She said
Okay bye momma love you. I said
I love you to baby! She said blowing me kiss and hung up
(End phone convo)
Molly and Cuban pulled up getting in my daddy's car and we started playing music until my daddy came out and went to Texas RhodeHouse. We got out the car and walked in and sat down.
"Hello I'm Victoria what would your drinks be?
We all said "sprite" and laughed then she left we talked and talked for hours til we went to my house and fell asleep.

-The Next Morning-
I woke up to feel some staring at me. I walk up scared the looked over to see Derek staring so I called Yb to ask him to come over.
"Can you stop looking at me damn dude!" I said walking to my room I got in the shower and came out and I heard so I went in my robe and saw Yb I jumped on him.
"Baby I missed you so much!" I yelled kissing him all over his face.
"I missed you to bae. What you been up to?" He asked while grabbing my ass
"Nothing waiting for my momma to come home." I said
"When she come back? I want to meet her." He said
"She coming back tomorrow cause I missed her." I said as he walked me to my room. I got down shut the door and locked it.
I took my towel off and climbed into of Yb as he kissed me laying me on my back as he gave me hickeys all over my body. Then he started eating me out.
"Fuckkkkkkk Yb!!!" I screamed. He kept going until I came then took his clothes putting on a condom and stuck his tip as I started yell louder he told me to be quiet but I couldn't he stuck the whole thing as he pull in and out making me go crazy for hours until I came for the 12th time.
"I love you Jayda" Yb said half way asleep
"I love you too baby" I said getting up putting on pajamas and walked to the kitchen and got me something to drink as I was in my thoughts I heard the door and it was my momma.