Prologue

"That'll be 15$."

The customer reached for wallet and gave me the exact amount. I smiled as I accepted it. "You look young. Are you in high school?" She asked. I chuckled and gave her item. "Yes, I'm turning 19 this year." I answered.

"A guy would be lucky looking at your eyes, it's pretty." She said before leaving the store. I sighed at her words, when would I even get to see that guy? I've been working a small fashion boutique for awhile. "Jihee, it's almost school.. aren't you preparing to go?" The boutique owner, Joonhyung asked. "Sir, I was going to ask you-"

"Go now. You'll miss classes." He smiled. I bowed down before getting my coat and bag. I was wearing my uniform beneath the coat. I felt happy as I walked towards the school. Namjoon was always at the place we where usually meet. "You kept me waiting again, Jihee." He said. "Nerd. I got work remember?" I smacked his shoulder. "Get your small legs walkin, our classroom is pretty far." He teased as we got walking. Saejin caught up with us as we climbed the stairs.

"I can't believe it's our last year~" Saejin smiled. "Yeah. I won't be hearing your mouth after senior year." Namjoon followed. She glared at the tall man which made me laugh. We entered the classroom. "Say Nam, you mentioned about your neighbor coming?" Saejin asked. "Him? He's wasted I'm sure." The tall man shrugged as an answer. "Who?" I mouthed. "Min Yoongi of Agust University." She replied.

"You like the Vampire dude?" I teased.

"Just because he's pale, it doesn't mean he's an actual vampire." She folded her arms. Namjoon coughed. "I might say he's a vampire. He sleeps during the day since he has more night classes." He said, earning a point from me. Saejin sighed as she sat in her seat. "I heard Hoseok is coming back eh?" One of our classmates said from the back row.

"Hoseok?" I started thinking if I ever encountered that guy. My memory is quiet poor than Namjoon's 148 IQ. I've heard of the name but I couldn't recall the face. The teacher arrived and told us to sit down.

"I'm handling these kind of students again. You never get tired with my face huh?" Mr. Gong folded his arms. "But this will be the last. This is your senior year, make the best of it." He didn't looked annoyed but a bit happy on seeing us. "Understood?"

"Yes sir!" We all replied.