Chapter 1

Jihee

"Aish, it's the first week but it feels like a battlefield." Saejin whined.

"Shut up?" Namjoon looked at her annoyingly. "Don't you have male friends?" She sat up properly, banged the table real hard. The librarian glared at out table.

"Nam, do you have male friends?" I asked.

"Are you teaming up with Saejin?" He sighed as he stopped in his tracks.

"No! I'm curious!"

"I do. I'm just pissed about them." Namjoon opens his locker and placed his books inside. I saw a group of boys coming through in the halls. "Namjoon hyung!" I was sure he is from the sophomore batch while the other two are on the junior batch. "I got no time for you kookie, sorry." Namjoon slammed the locker as he left.

"Noona, are you his friend?" One of the juniors asked.

"Well apparently." I replied.

"I forgot to bring you with me. Don't talk to these idiots." Namjoon went back and dragged me away from them. The youngest had a sad expression while the two seemed disappointed. "What's wrong Nam?" I stopped him from dragging me more.

"They did something unforgivable. I hate it so much." He let go of my arm.

☀︎

"Unforgivable? Tch, Namjoon never tell me his stories." I kicked the tin can away as I walked back to the boutique. Mr. Joonhyung walked out and folded his arms.

"Why are you here missy?" He seemed a bit mad and surprised. "I have to work right?" I stared at him. He sighed and let me in. There is no way I'm going home without money since my parentsーuseless and unforgivable beings. I should at least eat before I hear them.

There were few customers inside. I stayed at the cashier desk as usual. My phone vibrated of a new posts from my prince! Kim Seokjin! I got giddy while scanning his new posts on Instagram. "Why are you so good looking?" I pouted.

@KimSeokjinOfficial: I was sleepy but I had to wake up for a friend :)2,000,809 likes 15 comments

2,000,809 likes
15 comments

"And a good heart too." I smiled warmly. I noticed hands on the desk. I quickly hid my phone and sat up straight. "Yes, sir?" I looked up at the person. He had a beautiful long faceーnot lying nor insulting. He placed all the snoopy sweatshirts on the desk as I proceed on scanning them. "67 $ sir." I said but he seemed to be daydreaming. I patiently waited as he glanced at the cashier and grabbed the right amount of money. "Thanks." I wrapped his stuff.

"B-Bye." He smiled sheepishly as he waved at me before getting out of the boutique.

"Weird."

☀︎

"Where's Namjoon?" I asked Saejin while she drowned in her drink.

"He's with his childhood friend." She muttered.

"Why the long face?" I shifted to another question. "Yoongi. I don't like him." She replied as she took another sip. "That's weird." I patted her back. I left her at the classroom to go the washroom. heard a bunch of girls blabbering about the transferee. I didn't cared much about the news.

"I should get myself chicken for dinnerー"

I slowly opened my eyes and found the same pair of brown orbs again. He had a worried expression on his face as he helped me stand up. He scratched his neck. "Thank y-you." I bowed down. He opened his mouth but closed it again. He smiled warmly as he gave me a note before walking past me.

I'm Jung Hoseok! See you again!

"Jung...Hoseok?" I kept the note inside my pocket.

I'm sorry if it's short.