Chapter 3

Jihee

"Thank you." I said after getting my hot choco. I saw Hoseok by the corner with his laptop. He had looked too focused as if he was busy. I quickly rushed out of the cafe before he could notice.

"Well great."' I want to slap myself from running out so suddenly. The rain poured hard as I walked back to my workplace. I didn't even brought an umbrella but I have my black hoodie on. I heard footsteps running behind me. "Maybe it's nothingー"

An umbrella appeared above me and the sound of a person panting behind. "H-Hoseok?" I turned around and found an orange man smiling down on me. He saw me? He still have that warm smile. He's been nice to me lately. He had his shoulder bag with him. The sound of the pouring rain made it less awkward.

"Oh.. my!" I'm late for work, great. "Thanks for the shade but I have to goー" He pulled my wrist before I could run. He cleared his throat and took a minute for silence. "I'll t-take you there." He stuttered. Is he shy? He's cute. "It's fine!" I told him but he insisted on taking me there. I can't turn down this nice guy so I let him.

"Goodness Jihee!" Mr. Joonhyung looked worried. Hoseok bowed down at him. I rushed inside as they talked outside. "Hoseok? what brings you here?" I heard boss raising his voice outside but I know it wasn't offensive. I took off my hoodie and placed my hot choco on desk.

Few minutes passed, boss opened the door. "Jihee, Hoseok is going now." He said. "Bye Hoseok!" I waved at him. "B-Bye!" He waved back before he left. "He's such a nice kid for sending you here." Mr. Joonhyung said. "I didn't expect it also." I took a sip from my hot choco.

☀︎

Jimin and Taehyung blocked my way to my classroom.

"What do you want?" I asked them. It's early in the morning and I see these troubled faces. "Noona, can you ask Namjoon to meet up with us?" Taehyung spoke up first. I raised an eyebrow at them. "Can't you?" I replied back. They exchanged glances before facing me. "He's suspended you know?" Jimin said.

"What?"

Saejin knew about this too. Jungkook told her as soon she was in school. I feel bad for my best friend. He was the top student and just because of fight, he got suspended. "We should drop by at Namjoon's place." I told her. She nodded and at the same time smirked. "You're going to see Yoongi also?" I chuckled.

"It's an opportunity!"

"Vampire or Namjoon?"

"Well, Namjoon is my bestfriend. I guess he goes first."

"You're cruel."

My desk were filled with 3 notes. I sat and looked around. No one is suspicious about it.

•Namjoon is doing well. He told me not to let you worry about it.

•There's a project for Homeroom incase you forget. It's about interviewing different kinds of people you meet in school. The deadline is when the school ends.

•If you need something, post another note behind the History sectionAngel's aisle. :)

"This guy is surely sweet." I smiled as I kept the notes inside my homeroom notebook. I felt my heart flutter as I saw those notes. It seemed my morning was fine than the usual ones. I hope it's going to be like this. The class ended smoothly. I was off to my next period. The hallways were always crowded but it didn't bothered me.

"Noona!" I saw Jungkook walking towards me. "Hello." I grinned at him. "I think you knew about hyung's condition." He said, scratching his neck.

"Yes, Jimin told me."

"Whatーhe told you?"

"Taehyung was also there too."

He chuckles at my reply. "What's wrong with Jimin?" I folded my arms. "Oh nothing is wrong." Jungkook had a weird tone as he left for his next class.

☀︎

"Jihee, you have a note." Jackson passed me a yellow note. "Thanks." I told him.

I'm not fond with sweets but my friend made chocolate mochi. I'll give you a box when I see you tomorrow. Have a good day!

Could not he get sweeter? I felt butterflies in my stomach that my bestfriend gave me a weird look. "It's nothing." I shot a light glare on her. "Your way." Saejin replied as she started studying.  I walked back to my seat and started doodling. How I wished I was the happier at home.

Give me inspiration.