Chapter 7

Jihee

I should say sorry. I did hurt him so much but he didn't stopped sending notes. I didn't see him that much this month. His notes turned out to be like a task list not lie the warm ones.

"Oh look what did this talker do?"

I looked up and found Jimin smirking. "What do you want Jimin?" I folded my arms. I didn't touched my sandwich, I lost my appetite on how guilty I am. It's been a month that I haven't interacted with Hoseok.

"Come on, it was that obvious? Hyung is deaf so he communicates with sticky notes and sign language." Jimin is displaying that I'm a bit dense on my surroundings. I guess I am.  "I thought he's just shy." I sighed. He shakes his head on my stupidity. I've hurt him so much that I didn't used my head. "It's not too late to apologize." He hummed.

"You taught me that." Jimin grinned. He's right, I should go find Hoseok now and apologize. I'm sure he won't help any further in school but at least my chest won't feel heavy anymore. "Thanks Jimin for reminding me." I tossed him my sandwich as I rushed out of the cafeteria.

I heard Namjoon calling my name but I ran past him. I need to find him. I need to tell him that I'm really sorry. I'm sorry Hoseok for hurting your feelings.

I ended up at the dance studio. I opened the door and found someone practicing. My eyes widen to the person who is practicing. There was no music but he can dance so smooth. He suddenly stopped and turned around.

He still looked upset from the last time we met. He grabbed his notebooks and books and went out. I grabbed his wrist.

"I'm sorry. I didn't knew you were deaf." I tried my best to remember those hand signs that I learned from home. He raised his eyebrow and placed him stuff down.

"You know sign language?" He signed.

"Umm.. AHL is fine right?" I nodded which lighten his expression. I hope this old knowledge will get me forgiveness from him. "I'm sorry for forcing you to talk." I couldn't look at him in eye while signing. I felt a pat on my head. "Eh?" I looked back.

"It's fine. I should have told you anyways." He smiled sheepishly. "I forgive you already. I'm just worried if you'll make fun of me."

"Never, I had someone who is deaf so I know how it feels to have a deaf friend." I replied back. I'm glad Hoseok is fine. Our friendship was restored.

☀︎

"Wait you know sign language?" Taehyung asked. I nodded while preparing the orange juice. "Wow, I tried learning it and it ends to be the opposite that I'm trying convey." He sighs which Hoseok smiled.

"I asked him to write it on paper since I might get the wrong idea." Hoseok signed while making Taehyung wonder he was trying to say. I chuckled at his response. "I feel so out of place when the two you starts signing, so I'm off." The young man left the kitchen.

"He's really childish huh?" He plastered an annoyed expression.

"You can understand him?"

"I practiced lip reading so I rarely use sign language."

"I see."

I never thought talking to a deaf person like this. But I'm sure Jungkook will never lie to me about his real voice. He sounded so good in that rap verse. I hope in the future he would try and speak.

"Hoseok? Jihee?" Namjoon came inside with a confused look. "You can understand her?" He signed which made Hoseok nod. "Idiot, I know AHL since I have a deaf-mute cousin." I folded my arms.

"Looks like you two are good." Namjoon picked up a cookie from the jar then left. Hoseok smiled as he resumed on cleaning the counter. I finished preparing juice. "Lemme get thoseー"

Hoseok's irises got wide as soon he caught me from slipping off his rug. His arms were tight around my tiny waist. 'My heart is thumping so hard please stop!' I hoped Hoseok didn't feel my chest beating. He helped me stand up and flashed a shy smile.

"You're clumsy."

"I just slipped." I pouted while signing.

"Clumsy." He teased.

"Stop!"

"Umm.. lovebirds are we going to thirst to death while you have a cute conversation right there?" Jimin raised a mischievous thought while smirking. "O-Of course not!" I grabbed the pitcher and went to the dining room. I heard he youngster chuckle behind.

"Yay! juice!" Jungkook quickly grabbed a glass.

The door rung and Saejin went there to open it. She looked surprised and rushed behind me. "You saw what? Yoongi?" I looked at her. "Umm.. excuse me? I'm right here!" Yoongi glared at me from the living room. "Didn't see you there." I am total embarrassed with myself.

"Just look!" Saejin whispered as if she saw something odd.

"Is Hoseok around?" He had his hair dyed in pink. He looked at us before asking another question. "Are you his friends?" He asks again.

'Am I in heaven?!'

Kim Seokjin. Kim Seokjin of Eatjin and Bighit's singer-actor!

"Hoseok is in the kitchen." Jungkook answered. "Thanks kookie and nice to meet you new faces." Seokjin smiled as he left us.

"Jihee doesn't know how to breathe since she saw her idol." Namjoon chuckled.

"You like Jin hyung? You could've have told us!" Taehyung said.

"Nam, do you know about this?" I glared at man eating his sandwich. He placed down his food. "I didn't knew they were referring to that Kim Seokjin. I'm sorry Jihee." He says. "Damn girl. You've made up with Hoseok and you met your favorite idol! I'm lucky to be called your best friend because I can witness your happiness!" Saejin hugged me tightly.

Helololol